Online now
Online now

how i get bored easily

Rhymes with Bomb​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jun 13, 2018

how i get bored easily

1. i need mental stimulation, not just erotic tittilation or sexual attraction.
2. regularity is ridiculous.
3. close-minded people are boorish and trite.
4. i do not have a short attention span.
5. i need more than entertainment, i need enlightenment.
6. people overestimate themselves.

anyone who agrees to any of these, please expound. those who do not agree ... sound off.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
1. i need mental stimulation, not just erotic titillation or sexual attraction.

I don't feel either without mental stimulation. A body is just a body.

2. regularity is ridiculous.

Suppose it depends on how you define it. Routine and ritual have their place.

3. close-minded people are boorish and trite.

I suppose. It's the willing ignorance of the close-minded that bothers me more than it's presentation.

4. i do not have a short attention span.

SQUIRREL!!!

5. i need more than entertainment, i need enlightenment.

I like both. Preferably at the same time. Good art does both.

6. people overestimate themselves.

Some do. Usually the Doms. Subs in my experience do the opposite.
1crazygirl​(sub female)

how you got boring easily

1crazygirl​(sub female) • Jun 13, 2018
1...mental stimulation not just erotic titalliation or sexual attraction.....
pfffttt uummm ok well in 2-3 days hard to mentally stimulate someone who does all the talking soooo one sided mental stimulation and there was no sexual going on cept when the random question came up asking me what i was sexually interested in....but then i had less than 2 minutes to answer cause it was back to listening to the mental stimulation.....yup just a body listening and listening and listening.....
2...regularity is ridiculous....well depends who you ask...most people in the mental health field recommend it for people.....
also the regularity and frequent questions of what where who i am doing seemed to be big questions of regularity for someone not concerned about routine....
3...close minded huh.....because i didnt want to be told what to do how and what to eat....when to walk...that i had a mind of my own and mouth of my own and brain that I did use....ok
yup i got bored after a day and a half icon_smile.gificon_wink.gificon_smile.gificon_wink.gif!!!!
Bunnie
5 years ago • Jun 14, 2018
Bunnie • Jun 14, 2018
Well the fact that you’ve posted a forum and then said you don’t want discussion, only agreeance, explains why you feel that people are close-minded lol. Sometimes people just see things differently to you, no matter how good your argument that you put forth is, and that’s ok. That’s the beauty of diversity. If it’s ok, I would still like to leave a comment... I come in peace.
I don’t look at this list in an individual itemised sense to determine whether or not I agree with it. I look at it as a whole, and what that tells me about you. My observation is that you’re looking for someone to entertain you... not in the superficial sense, but to give you a feeling of substance. Unfortunately though, if you can’t entertain yourself, it’s unlikely you can find satisfaction in sharing yourself with another, because if you don’t already have your own substance, what exactly are you bringing to the table? In my mind, the whole point of interacting with another is for us to get together and share the essence of who we are, with each other. If we become better versions of ourselves because of that, awesome. But it takes more than one person to create the space needed for that to happen. Anyway, just a thought.
regularity as in regular (normal) is ... redundant in the sense that i have seen it all (ok not all but alot) already and i am not easily impressed. i don't expect to be impressed anymore ... i like original fashion, not the regular pair of yoga pants, but something more, ahem, distinct, fer sur ... routine has saved me many times, indeed, but i break routine routinely (get it?) so that i won't bore myself. i consider myself safe/sane enough to break from the norm.
i do my best to be myself here and i know that within myself personally, boredom is an illicit disease that must be disposed of at my earliest convenience ... i concur, entertainment and enlightenment are the tandem that my brain seems to prefer, with due fluxuation, of course ...
1crazygirl​(sub female)

how you got boring easily

1crazygirl​(sub female) • Jun 14, 2018
ohhhh dang i forgot to reply to the I dont have a short attention span.......
Most grown people believe that about themselves. Try though hanging in on something for longer than 2-3 days...try having a relationship of any kind on any level with someone other than blood for longer than a month....try learning about someone else anyone that might be different than yourself that may have weaker qualities/stronger qualities or maybe just different qualities than yourself....go sit out somewhere and sit and chat with someone that you are not gonna gain a thing from other than the conversation....have you ever had to wait for an appointment longer than 30-45 minutes??!!!??? to wait and sit and be stuck in your own head that is truly not getting bored easily....try living in a space less than 100 sq ft for longer than a year with all of your possessions that requires not getting bored easily....sorry just not buying it....
sweet november​(sub female)
It sounds like you may be bored with yourself and projecting it onto others. If you want excitement be exciting, if you want happiness, be happy, if you want new, be new.
    The most loved post in topic
Cithaeria
5 years ago • Jun 17, 2018
Cithaeria • Jun 17, 2018
Rhymes with bomb, boring people are the one’s who get bored.