Online now
Online now

correct me if i am wrong on this ...

Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
5 years ago • Jun 15, 2018
Rhymes with Bomb wrote:
does this mean that people are getting smarter, more compassionate, more sensual, more confident and ultimately more satisfied with the current interpolation of D/s and items such as feminism or individualism? are these items obstructive for me or others? so that you understand more fully, there is a concerted attempt to establish feminism and individualism as orthodox, normal or ... natural.

So you understand me fully, you're absolutely ignorant if you believe that there is any 'concerted effort' at play. That's conspiracy level shit.

If you feel that treating people like people is 'obstructive', then you'll need to explain that. Someone's different way of thinking does not impinge on yours, nor does yours on theirs. There is no 'obstruction', simply an exploration of the root mechanisms at work within BDSM without accepting blindly what many feel is a poorly defined and isolated 'traditional' view of things. It's a bigger tent with a broader view and no gatekeeping.

If you want to put up stakes around a tiny section in a wide open world, rope yourself in, piss on the ground and then say, "This is Orthodox Land!!!", be my guest. I'm going to be off hiking in the moors and dancing in the meadows.

In answer to your query, those folks that practice D/s in the style that you like are here, both single and smart. They just don't believe the nonsense you just spouted.
NrsGoodBody​(switch female){FREEspirit}
Rhymes with Bomb wrote:
"Now... i can put out an intellectual conversation laden with the words pulled from Websters food and shot through his ass "

i do not need a dictionary and the thoughts do not come out of my ass.

******I didn't say from your ass, did I? No. My reference was regurgitation .of webster's dictionary and the words set forth in the text.

"... but know that i don't sit quietly when people use the word in context of swtiches and what they will or wont approach ...'
i am not into switches like that. i am here to appreciate and learn from, at best, what others are interested in doing.

******Good for you, ....to each their own and what they are in to. YOU are ther one that brought switches into this... not me. YOU.

i do not think that people are so unique, as you say. i notice patterns ...
******maybe ppl aren't unique to you because you don't choose to find what they have hidden. I'm unique as fuck. And so are a bunch of other ppl here. You're unique with YOUR own pattern.

"THe blogs aren't really used as personal ads because- shocker- there is already that section there."

again, more education ... yea i know, and they are rarely part of any community or conversation. and this is not so much about me looking but as to why would i bother.

"roll with what you chose for wordings but don't be surprised if you get bit a time or two because of how you lay down you (thank you Grimm) $10 sentences"

what with this prediliction for my vocabularic output? did i intend to offend? because if so, maybe i should try next time!

*******You didn't offend. I could care if you tried. What i'm saying is, make it plain. When you feel that you need to throw fragments words and sentences out and ppl are asking, repeatedly, .......what you mean....... maybe, just maybe, one could change the pattern of speech. Just a thought
MyLittleWolf​(sub female){MSO}
Your initial post made several assertions about blogs by submissives, asking whether you were wrong about those assertions. On the face of it, you are not wrong. Many posts are about a submissives personal journey, their Dom, etc. I don't remember reading any specifically looking for someone, except those geared towards telling people who they are in general. I would put that more in the category of journey of self-exploration though.
My response to your post is so what? Why does it matter to you what people are writing? If you don't like someone's blog don't click on it. If you do, you can follow them. I think many people blog for themselves or for their Dom. If it helps or entertains someone else, that is a wonderful byproduct. Writing publicly about very emotional, private feelings provides a release. And this community feels safe. After all, we all know that in a vanilla world we are seen as strange and aberrant. Here we are accepted and embraced. At least, that's the way it should be.
I guess that is why your comments about "females claiming submissive status" and "redefining what submissive is to suit their personal journey" just annoyed the hell out of me. You may not think some of the women on here are submissive because they don't fit your cookie cutter "orthodox" image of a submissive. But really who are you to judge? Submissives run on a spectrum from mildly submissive to very submissive. We can be submissive in the bedroom only or in all aspects of life. As Aria said, there is no rulebook, no right or wrong. There is just you and your journey. And each of us and our journey. Good luck to you.
Rhymes with Bomb​(dom male)
'you're absolutely ignorant if you believe that there is any 'concerted effort' at play. That's conspiracy level shit.'

your lack of knowing is a default. your dismissive yet interrogative methodology is insular.

'If you feel that treating people like people is 'obstructive', then you'll need to explain that.'

i do not feel that. people are not all that great, i admit, but i am not out here mowing them down. live and let live in relativity.

' ... what many feel is a poorly defined and isolated 'traditional' view of things. It's a bigger tent with a broader view and no gatekeeping.'

no gatekeeping fine no media either i suppose ... poorly defined may be the case but i offered a definition for you to tend to.

' ...hiking in the moors' - you do know who the Moors are to you and all european-based peoples, don't you?

no one has to 'believe' me, i do not operate to siphon belief. the blind lead the blind ...
Rhymes with Bomb​(dom male)
like everyone else, i am here on a quest of sorts. that is why it matters what people are writing ... my time and effort matters just as (if not more) significantly, and aghast! my feelings matter! for me to be saddled with frustration or disappointment is counter-productive to my way of living. i am looking for ways to avoid that.

at the same time i am able to confront an issue and find resolution, for myself and others, if need be. it is not a noble service, apparently ...

i respect the courage and boldness of the many who have stepped out of their shadow, i have no intentions to discourage that. i, myself, will NOT be kept in the shadows and i have a stake in this community and the larger society as well. i have an ever larger stake in devising the contents of my own life. it does not include any cookie-cutter nor any passive-aggressive types. my image of a perfect sub ... well, another post could cover that maybe.

someone pressed about who am i to judge? is that a loaded question or what? who do i think i am? i do not have an inflated sense of self, but convincing you otherwise may in fact be futile, so think i have an ego to protect, you are so right ... i am one who reserves the right to judge, if i see fit. don't accept my judgement then, my position of candor is of no consequence to those without the conscious awareness of my position.

i also appreciate being judged, it makes me better. makes you feel better. win-win. i am not a masochist, so fall back with that shit.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Funny thing about wrestling with a pig; you get muddy and the pig doesn't learn a thing.

I'm done going point by point here. Babbling on like you do isn't a coherent argument, and at this point I'm quite confident that any rational person reading this thread can see that.

I judge you an idiot not worthy of discourse, sir. Good day.
FabSeverus​(dom male)

Re: correct me if i am wrong on this ...

FabSeverus​(dom male) • Jun 15, 2018
Rhymes with Bomb wrote:
seems as if the majority of posts or blogs from females claiming submissive status are:

1. in dedication to or praise of their masters, doms, daddies ...

2. about redefining what submissive is in order to suit their personal journeys

3. not about finding or getting to know through public discourse a daddy, master, dom ...

am i missing something? am wrong?

1. why not? if you had a sub maybe she would do the same and you will be happy about it.
2. sub got the right to define what they are submitted to, thats why there are limits, contract, connections etc...
3. there is an ad section for it full of subs searching for daddy, master, dom

now it was very funny to read all the answer and I hope you learn now that its not wise to go down on subs, first there are more fierce than their tiltle says and second, if needed their protector or mentor will be there to support them.
but dont despair its a patiente game and soon you would find your perfect old world sub.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jun 15, 2018
I can only speak for myself personally, but yes... absolutely! That’s exactly what my blog is... nice clarification. Well for me, it’s more just the first two points. But allow me to clarify something further... on my personal blog page, that I write to definitely define my journey of submission, and what it means to me, about me, and for me... yes.... me, me, me, I like to also thank the person who has been the guiding force behind well... all of it. So yes... Him, Him, Him. Lol.
I like to share what I learn for a few reasons. First and foremost, as a kind of journal... it’s amazing to be able to read back over things and see how much I’ve grown. Secondly, as a way for others to see that maybe that awkwardness they’re feeling or experiencing isn’t just them, we all share it, we all fall, and we all have triumphs. And thirdly, to hopefully share some of the knowledge that I have had the privilege of having passed on from someone else.
You see, the thing is... I tend to feel quite honoured to read someone’s blog. They have put time and effort and energy into sharing a part of themselves with me... with us. I see that as an amazing thing, and I value the courage it takes to do that. I don’t know how much reading you’ve done here, but I suggest looking around. Spend some time reading. Connect with the things people are sharing. Come back to me in 6 months, and tell me your opinion then.