Online now
Online now

Suggestion Thread

Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
4 years ago • Mar 19, 2020
Cage Monkey wrote:
Hello Byrdie

When you click on the flag button on messages that marks them and then when you go to the mark tab you should see the list of messages you've flagged .. hmm, maybe we should rename it to flagged icon_smile.gif

So, what’s the difference between the check-mark square / box and the flag?

Quote: I'm not aware of a bug in this module. I'll have to check. Can you please mark a few messages now, that might help me find and fix the problem.

Clicking on the flags worked: I didn’t realize that we should be clicking on those rather than on the white squares.

I’m confused.
Cage Monkey​(staff)
Cage Monkey​(staff) • Mar 19, 2020
Thank you for the feedback. If you got confused you are probably not the only one. I'll make sure it's clearer.
DrKrall
DrKrall • Mar 19, 2020
I have 2 suggestions.
I'm very sorry if somebody already suggested either of them but didn't have concentration enough to read every post for 22 pages.

1. For those looking for a partner it would be handy if You could see when people last were logged on. As it is now You can see when they joined and when they last updated something, but there is no indication to if thy still are around or not unless they are active in the forums, chat or if they blog.

2. When I get to the end of a page and go to the next I end up at the same spot of the new page. I don't know why, but it would be nice to actually end up at the top of the page and not have to start by scrolling there.

Edit:
And all of a sudden I DO end up at the top of the page. So never mind nr 2.
Cage Monkey​(staff)
Cage Monkey​(staff) • Mar 19, 2020
To DrKrall and others who voiced a similar request - good news! - we're working on a solution that will be made available in a shortwhile, stay tuned!
Meg​(dom female){NotLooking}
4 years ago • Mar 20, 2020
I deeply deeply loathe the position of the chat button on mobile. It gets in the way of every text area when you're writing. I suggest it be moved to the header bar or the top of the screen, or for there to be an option to turn it off entirely, for those of us who don't want to use the chat interface. In the amount of space it took for me to write this complaint on my phone, I've already reached the area of the screen where it's in the way.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Mar 20, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 20, 2020
@ Meg - an overhaul of the location of our buttons is near the top of our "to do" list. Thanks for your feedback!
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
4 years ago • Mar 21, 2020

Email and member search questions

Question 1

Cage Monkey wrote:
Thank you for the feedback. If you got confused you are probably not the only one. I'll make sure it's clearer.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, what is the difference between the check-mark square / box and the flag option in the inbox? I can select either, but why are there two of them?

Question 2

When searching for members, I can only select one option from each of these categories:

* Their role is

But what happens if I want:

* a submissive man who is interested in women, and thus am willing to consider heterosexual, pansexual, and bisexual men?
* all dominant women, whether they be cisgender or transgender?
* a submissive sadist, or a dominant masochist? (yes, they exist)

Wouldn't it make sense for someone to be able to make multiple selections in each category, but within the same region?

Question 3

Can you create a way to save a default member search? I have no plans on moving anytime soon, and it'd be nice not to have to type in the same thing over and over every time I search: gender, sexual orientation, role, age preference, and area could be saved as a default, and edited by the user when their desires or circumstances change.

---

Thank you!
DrWakko
4 years ago • Mar 23, 2020
DrWakko • Mar 23, 2020
It would be nice to see if we messaged someone before and see each email thread. So if I sent someone three separate emails I could open the start of the email and read the thread.

Example:
user 1 (1/1/16)
subject: hello

user 1 (9/12/1icon_cool.gif
subject: hello

user 1 (10/10/20)
subject: hi

That way I can see the start of all 3 of the emails I sent to someone or someone sent to me.