Online now
Online now

New Feature: "Love Profiles"

Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jun 20, 2018

New Feature: "Love Profiles"

Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 20, 2018
If you're like me you've often come across profiles that have impressed you, moved you, or maybe even turned you on. Now you can discreetly show your appreciation by clicking on the "Love This Profile" button at the bottom of a user's page. They'll receive a notification letting them know you've loved it. If the user is offline they will receive an email. If you've had your profile loved there's no need to do anything, unless you want to of course! No one else but you can see who has loved your profile or which profiles you've loved.

Remember you can edit what email notifications you receive. Just click on your name in the upper right hand corner and select "preferences" then select email notifications.

We hope you enjoy this fun, new feature!
    The most loved post in topic
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
5 years ago • Jun 21, 2018
At first, this seems like just a neat feature, but I'm wondering if there isn't some real utility in it as well.

I was thinking this might be useful for some as an 'opt in' way of screening partners. Something like adding a line on their profiles that reads,

"If you're interested, love my profile and I'll take a look at yours. I'll contact you if there's any interest. Please do not message me in any other form, and assume that if you don't hear from me, I'm not interested..."

Just a thought.. probably won't stop the worst idiots since 'dogs can't read'.. but worth a shot.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jun 21, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 21, 2018
Thanks for the feedback everyone! We hope it will add a little more fun to the site. Please add your suggestions for additions/fixes, etc. to our dedicated thread in this forum icon_smile.gif
honeyswhore{Callie}
5 years ago • Jun 22, 2018
honeyswhore{Callie} • Jun 22, 2018
Thank you, Evangeline. You probably don’t get told enough, but the team’s efforts are appreciated in trying to always improve the Cage. ?
honeyswhore{Callie}
5 years ago • Jun 22, 2018
honeyswhore{Callie} • Jun 22, 2018
Thank you, Evangeline. You probably don’t get told enough, but the team’s efforts are appreciated in trying to always improve the Cage.