Online now
Online now

Sub in need

Kateintraining​(sub female){Gratefully}
5 years ago • Jun 22, 2018

Sub in need

Im having a bad day. Work was shit. I dont feel appreciated. My Sir who is normally close at hand to comfort me is unable to because of other commitments. I feel so alone. So vulnerable. I just want to disappear.
Help
Delilah​(sub female)
Delilah​(sub female) • Jun 22, 2018
Hey there,
I have been there many times so I have a feeling for what you are going through. I'm glad you had the courage to reach out here on the forums. I could never do that so kudos to you for asking for a little support.
Just know that you aren't alone. I'm here for you and I can guess there are going to be a lot of other folks replying soon.
I know I'm a stranger but if you need to send me a private message anytime, I'm a good listener.
Hang in there.
SirPosh​(dom male)
SirPosh​(dom male) • Jun 22, 2018
Hey over there!
A lot of us have been in situations in which we feel alone, vulnerable and wanting to disappear.
From someone who has suffered from bad depression coming out about how you feel is hard enough! But wow being able to come out on a forum like this congrats for asking for help.
You are never alone in this world. It may be hard to notice however no one is ever truly alone. You have the support from everyone on this forum. Everyone here will offer help and sympathies. I am sure you have many people around who don't want you to vanish.
Work may have been bad but a new day arrives soon!
It will get better it always does so for that reason alone stay strong! We are all here for you.
SirPosh​(dom male)
You don't have to be sorry. icon_smile.gif I am sure most of us are the same not wanting to show it in the real world. Most are the strong ones.
You have everyone's attention here don't worry it is nothing to be sorry about, everyone has needs. You can talk to pretty much anyone on here.
Notely
Notely • Jun 22, 2018
Take a deep breathe. Self care self love you need your me time. Do something for yourself nice relaxing bath with your fav body wash or bubble bath. Release what ever that is bother you in the bath do breathing methods and relax and let go be free. Depression and anxiety is normal but give yourself self care at least once or twice a day going to bed early and waking up before everyone else time for yourself. Nice meditation and music with yoga and breathing methods allowing the universe to worry for you. But Dom should be their for there Sub all it takes 5 to 15 a text or call even in if they are away you need your love also. Communication is big thing in relationship.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Without communication there is no relationship, With out respect, there is no love, With out trust, there is no reason to continue. Its two way street goes both ways.
Kateintraining​(sub female){Gratefully}
He has text me. But hes with vanilla company tonight and cant break away. Thank you for your kind words.... i think ive been looking out for everyone else too much and neglecting me.

Currently tucked in bed at 8pm with a glass of red and a bag of pretzel m&ms so hopefully that will help
SirPosh​(dom male)
You posted on here because you feel more comfortable here than anywhere else?

You have no need to feel lost you have all our support and care! On here we are all one big family. We care for each other and offer advice.
Take some alone time to relax from the bad work day. Then take some time to think about if what you are doing is where you want to be right now with the Dom you have.
Everyone on here are not going anywhere so you have all us. 😛
You have no need to feel lost when you have all us giving you that attention.
Notely
Notely • Jun 22, 2018
Yes stop pleasing others do you first you may have duty's but you also have to embrace what you have. Stop pleasing others I stop doing long time ago fine to help people but you need your energy also if negative people hurting you then time to cross them out your life. You need positive people in your life.