Online now
Online now

Locktober begins

CagedRichAnimal​(switch male)
13 hours ago • Oct 1, 2026

Locktober begins

I did 100 push-ups per day in September for Cancer Research UK. Locktober is my next, started today at 10am UK time, so 10am 1st of November release time... Then Movember, moustache time lol Monthly goals.... any ideas for December?
Miki
7 hours ago • Oct 1, 2026

Re: Locktober begins

Miki • Oct 1, 2026
► CagedRichAnimal wrote:
I did 100 push-ups per day in September for Cancer Research UK. Locktober is my next, started today at 10am UK time, so 10am 1st of November release time... Then Movember, moustache time lol Monthly goals.... any ideas for December?


Can't say anything about December but unofficially, back when I was active, I would call November "Blowvember" because all those restricted rods need a thorough cleaning and fresh air, then serious servicing.

But that's just me.


M
    The most loved post in topic