Online now
Online now

videos of thing guys will never do what women love to do

BDSMfaggotprisoner
5 years ago • Jul 7, 2018

videos of thing guys will never do what women love to do

BDSMfaggotprisoner • Jul 7, 2018
I have seen videos that women love torturing cock and balls since they have no concept how extreme the pain is. Both know about nipple torture but Fems never understand the level of cock and ball pain. I wish I was hooded so I will never see who does what to me. And I need to be bound helpless before things really start. Once I am helpless there is no limit how many come and do what they want to do to me. Being helpless there are no limit of what sex wants to do things to me.
    The most loved post in topic
subbot99​(masochist male){I am colla}
5 years ago • Jul 7, 2018
Yes indeed. Cbt is so hot but quite brutal. It can get out of hand in one strick of Madams bamboo cane. She put a guarter sized contusion on my hard cock that put me out of commission for weeks! It was hot tho and good to see my Madam quickly respond to the injury and untie my cock and balls and uncuff me off the wall so fast so we could assess the injury. Live and learn tho right?
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
5 years ago • Jul 14, 2018
One of the best CBT scenes I ever watched was Fetish Diva Midori teaching a CBT class. She looked up at the tall stunt bottom and said, "So, I know that we've gone over negotiations before the class started, but I just wanted to make one thing clear."

She glanced down, and then looked back up into this face.

"I don't have one of those, so I don't care."

The audience howled in laughter. The bottom looked like he was regretting being a volunteer before she'd even touched him.