Online now
Online now

How Long

Bunnie
5 years ago • Jul 20, 2018
Bunnie • Jul 20, 2018
It kind of feels like maybe you’re seeking permission to move on. Some of us know the situation, but all of the advice given has been great feedback. Maybe it’s time to sit down, assess what you want, where you’re at, how long it’s been, what you feel is a fair amount of time to wait, write about it for yourself (or whatever helps to clarify things for you). I completely understand the desire to not want to make decisions like these... we’re submissives... we want someone else to make the big calls. Unfortunately sometimes we’re put in situations where we just have to. There’s no avoiding it, if you want an outcome of some sort. I’m not saying leave, and I’m not saying stay... I’m saying you need to weigh everything up, take responsibility for the decision you make, and live with the consequences of that decision. Be gentle on yourself, it’s difficult, but you’ll know what’s right for you.
burned​(sub male)
5 years ago • Aug 8, 2018
burned​(sub male) • Aug 8, 2018
ok.......so you all...made very reasonable responses....and I agree with all that was said...but in the end...it is totally my decision.
I was on a few fires...(very long shifts...up to 16 hours +)....and did not send the final email....(which in this case ...was a good thing)...I will not go into details....but it really worked out...as MistressCJ did contact me......and did inform me of the reason......which made sense.
with that being said.......MistressCJ and I ....worked out the issues...and I still belong to Her. (period).......I honestly feel very comfortable with Her...and MistressCJ...still amazes me...(which is one of the things that attracted me too Her).......I am so very happy now....and totally look forward to our future.

and to A/all....that commented...thank you kindly...for your opinions..and assistance ...it means alot....and is very appreciated....for a very trying time for me.

it a great feeling that you A/all took a few moments to respond......thank you again. icon_smile.gif (big smile)

always guerriero
Bunnie
5 years ago • Aug 8, 2018
Bunnie • Aug 8, 2018
Yay!!! I’m really happy to hear that, guerriero icon_smile.gif
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
5 years ago • Aug 29, 2018
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Aug 29, 2018
I bought a new door mat for the front door the other day.
I walk over it regularly and even stamp my feet on it.
The door mat likes that kind of treatment I hope because it’s buggered if it doesn’t.
It can’t get up and walk away to find somewhere else.

I maybe old fashioned in many ways, that’s true.
But, young or old(ish) ...........
A gentleman NEVER keeps a woman waiting.
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
5 years ago • Aug 29, 2018
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Aug 29, 2018
Apologise .... I just re-read everything.
I’m suffering from heat exhaustion.
Just ignore me.
That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it.
FC