Online now
Online now

UK Crafts people

socair{My only co}
5 years ago • Jul 20, 2018

UK Crafts people

socair{My only co} • Jul 20, 2018
We are seeking an experienced craftsperson or metal worker to make us a chastity cage.

This is a quite a list but there is no point in not being specific I will be wearing this for very long periods and permanently is a real possibility.
I'm willing to travel within the UK
Must be in the UK .....so we collaborate properly and avoid unnecessary customs charges and postage for every alteration

Must be made from 316 L surgical quality stainless steel.... allergies

It should have an integral lock or otherwise contained low profile lock.. to not scratch my Lady or tear up my clothes and bed sheets
Must be able to utilise or allow utilisation of my PA to add to prevent pull out.
Cage to comprise of sufficiently close enough bars (or otherwise restricted access) to rule out any contact.. so many cages don't fulfill this obvious requirement

It should be tight enough to prevent anything more than attempts at getting erect
There should be no skin sticking out... its uncomfortable and looks completely naff

This piece is for long term wear initially with the option to become permanent so it must be able allow thorough cleaning / hygiene regime without removal