Online now
Online now

Vanilla Cravings?!

MrDolly
5 years ago • Aug 5, 2018

Vanilla Cravings?!

MrDolly • Aug 5, 2018
I was talking to someone on here today and we got on the subject of food. The word vanilla (as in flavoring) came up a few times and we had a bit of a laugh.
It got me thinking though I like vanilla foods a lot more now than I ever have. Has my lifestyle caused a vanilla void?! How many of you have vanilla cravings or maybe the opposite like "hey man I don't enjoy vanilla sex OR vanilla ice cream get that outta my face!"

By the way, I'm aware this is complete nonsense but would like to know for fun anyway. 😛
    The most loved post in topic
Desi​(dom female)
Desi​(dom female) • Aug 5, 2018
I think vanilla ice cream is the best flavor.........to eat off someone.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Aug 5, 2018
I put vanilla powder in everything.
Sybil
Sybil • Aug 5, 2018
Not really a fan of vanilla favor {I would eat it} but it has to be mix with something lol and that’s has been since child hood!!!!
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Aug 5, 2018
Vanilla pods scent and flavour is absolutely fabulous, the word got a bit of beating but it’s a rich flavour. Long time ago I use to date vanilla kind of a girl who use to wear that strong vanilla perfume and it use to get me full on her like an ecstasy, less now...
I guess it was exotic at the time ??
Maybe we should replace it with 50shades??
Are u dating 50shades? Uh ? Lol
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
I adore vanilla flavoring: ice cream, milkshakes, coffee, sweet croissants (sticky buns), etc. I agree with Barenaked Ladies, “It’s the finest of the flavors”.

It’s not that I don’t like other flavors: I just find vanilla particularly yummy.

A few decades ago, there was an indie scenting shop in Seattle. My best friend wanted to try wearing vanilla scented products but had been so dissuaded from doing so by a former partner that she only started thinking about it years after their breakup.

I never knew that there were so many permutations of vanilla scent until I went there to choose one. Holy crap. I left the shop with a gift basket of unscented products and a “scenting certificate” so she could choose her own. She was *thrilled* even to get a “go forth and get over it” gift. icon_smile.gif

The point of my story: there’s variety even within the concept of “vanilla”.