Online now
Online now

Why forcing it can be a good thing even if it's also bad.

Taramafor​(sub male)
5 years ago • Aug 7, 2018

Why forcing it can be a good thing even if it's also bad.

Taramafor​(sub male) • Aug 7, 2018
Sometimes it's one or the other. Sometimes it's "both at once".

Don't get me wrong, there's orders and punishments which are "gone along with without an agreement", but hey, sometimes I force disobedience just to see what you'll do or because some things are more important at times, like seeing if you're still there despite it. And the best part? You can't STOP that. We all force a HALT to things at times. You can't control me in "everything". And I FORCE that situation. YOU force that situation too if you feel like you're "made to do something". The question in that situation is can you admit you were easily fearing the worst if you previously agreed to get into a situation you got stubborn on. If that's the case I say hypocrite.

Maybe those orders were forced on me. Because, that's an order. A demand. It's forced. Maybe it's been done over and over and over and I don't feel like going to bed and there's no "harsh incentive" to make me change my mind. It's not a "bad" thing it and of itself, but it's forced in every situation. And it takes MORE force if you want me to obey. It takes more force for YOU as well. Don't pretend you haven't had a point in your life where someone basically stomped there foot on the floor and said "You're sleeping on the couch" as if that is your call to make for them. I can enjoy it (orders. Screw the couch thing), but it's forced. Especially if you have to repeat it. By this logic every dom and sub must therefor be in a relationship that requires FORCE to some degree even if some pretend otherwise. And some do pretend otherwise. But you're not weaselling out of this one. Unless you're a dom that's never "forced an order or a punishment". But even there you must still force "blunt honesty when it's needed" or you're going to allow yourself to be misunderstood. That's why no one likes "just a roll over". EVERY D/s relationships, every single one and even one D/s relationship and even the LACK of a relationship NEEDS force. Different pressure points but force is force. And I think it's important to remember that. that it's not always a "bad" thing. That even if it is bad it can save you. Make you happy. Keep you safe. It can also destroy you if you don't know the pressure limit, but the thing is sometimes we actually do know better then others. Just make SURE in those situations. And be very very very careful and pause and think if you accidentally break a dom when you're a sub that's stripped away their mental barriers. It can happen. It's been done. It can also lead to "I love you because you forced yourself to be careful". And if that isn't a good use of force I don't know what is.

Even ASKING can be forced. Trust me on that one. But that's a good thing. It just means we're being aware. Just, you know, "Do it" when I say a specific situation is"fine to do at any time". Baring obvious events that change the situation. Even then I'd appreciate the gesture. Doesn't mean I want to "just be approched in everything". It simple means I'm approaching you and do the same back.