Online now
Online now

Need advice-Was I wrong?

LittleMe​(sub female)
5 years ago • Aug 21, 2018
LittleMe​(sub female) • Aug 21, 2018
Citygirl wrote:
Sounds almost like the same man and similar experience I just literally had ?

I’m not sure it could be the same man with the age and location difference.

What happened with you? Private message me if you like x
Saddest part
5 years ago • Aug 22, 2018
Saddest part • Aug 22, 2018
I’m new here and this is the first thread I fell upon.
It seems quite alarming ,though doubtless that monsters will lurk here, but I think maybe we just have to keep on trucking through.
It’s a pretty fake world sometimes, and the real ones amongst us get lost in it. I will not deter me though, nothing will and I hope you can too.
I think maybe the best thing to do is be frank. Please let us all know that u are ok.
LittleMe​(sub female)
LittleMe​(sub female) • Aug 22, 2018
Hi Ssddest Part,

As I mentioned I met this particular man on a dating app not on this site. I’m sure there are plenty of very good people on here and perhaps some not so good, we just have to be aware of that and make sure we screen people well and no give ourselves too soon or too easily.

But I am ok dear thank you for your concerns. I fell for this guy quickly but thankfully I was smart enough not to let him manipulate me into doing something I didn’t want to do. And although I had some initial disappointments over him not being in contact again (I let my self worth slip for a minute) I’m now glad that he got lost and stayed away.
Saddest part
Saddest part • Aug 22, 2018
Omg you got rid of him like that, well good for you, i know you where cautious and unsure but you obviously realised where your bread was buttered , good for u girl.
SevenSeven
5 years ago • Aug 26, 2018
SevenSeven • Aug 26, 2018
Absolutely not. Trust your instincts. They exist to protect you.
Miki
5 years ago • Aug 26, 2018
Miki • Aug 26, 2018
Sub or not, asking for nudes online is (or ought to be) a deal-breaker. And that isn't even including that you talked to this tool but a couple days. He wanted naked pics and wanted to play the dom/sub game to get 'em.

IMHO, anyone who tries to up the ante that quick within a month, let alone a week after meeting is simply going too fast and would be better served going to a club, crunch, or a dive bar for that matter. better chance of getting some instant ass that way.

Personally I don't seek real life connections online. I'm just here to socialize, compare twisted notes and learn about how other kinks mix their vanilla lives with the fun that goes on behind closed doors, so my advice isn't 100% but as for this joker., disappearing was the smartest move he made.