Online now
Online now

I feel so awful for not having a Daddy..

feistylilangel​(sub female){Uncollared}
5 years ago • Sep 5, 2018

I feel so awful for not having a Daddy..

I'm a 21 yo little and submissive. I've searched for 2 years for a daddy and still didn't find someone who I connect with. I feel so sad when I see littles with amazing daddies cos I feel like maybe I just don't deserve it and hence I've not found him yet. I've tried searching a daddy on 2 sites till now but didn't find him. Should I just give up? icon_sad.gif
Sybil
Sybil • Sep 5, 2018
No don’t give up the right person it out there for you. I have patience and don’t settle you find the right one
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
Why are you sitting around feeling bad about not finding your person ? Go out and have a full life. Have hobbies, interests, and friends. Take classes to learn skills that will come in handy later when you find someone. Broaden your mind with education and keep up with current events. Become well rounded.

Keep yourself open and continue searching. Meanwhile, if you take my advice, you'll have bettered yourself and your benefits package.
    The most loved post in topic
Orgazmo​(dom male){serenity m}
5 years ago • Sep 6, 2018
Have you tried going to munches in your area? I think that would be a good thing for you to try. When you go don't look for a Daddy Dom right away. Find out about the local community and people in your area with similar interests. Meet other little/subs that you can talk to and discuss Daddy Doms and other interests. When the community gets to know you they will look out for you and help you find the Daddy Dom you are looking for. But take your time and get to know all types of people not just Daddys. You'll make great friends on your way to finding your Daddy Dom.
feistylilangel​(sub female){Uncollared}
Aria wrote:
Why are you sitting around feeling bad about not finding your person ? Go out and have a full life. Have hobbies, interests, and friends. Take classes to learn skills that will come in handy later when you find someone. Broaden your mind with education and keep up with current events. Become well rounded.

Keep yourself open and continue searching. Meanwhile, if you take my advice, you'll have bettered yourself and your benefits package.
Wow, you are right! I'll just look for interests since I barely have any right now (cos i'm depressed and don't feel like doing a lot) and after cultivating my interests I'll look for a daddy. Thank you dear.
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
Don't feel like doing much ? Take online courses or watch educational programs. Go to a curated wine tasting. Use Meetup to find groups in your area of interest. You'll find that the more you get out, the more you feel like doing.

Also, walk into an ULTA or Sephora for a makeover. Believe it or not, it can make a di in mood. You can get professional help choosing a new look, which might come in handy at munches. Even if the Dom of your dreams isn't there, people always have friends.

I'm encouraging you to get out there, try to leave your comfort zone, and meet people. I want you to expand your life and try new things. I have been in ruts before. Pulling yourself out is the only way to keep from sinking in deeper.

Lastly, learn to love yourself. If you don't, you'll never be happy. You'll end up in many bad relationships because you settle for what you feel you deserve. Make a list of everything that you want you daddy Dom to do and do it for yourself. Be good to yourself and learn what really makes you feel good. When you find someone and he takes over, he'll be glad of your knowledge and self awareness.
LittleMe​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 7, 2018
LittleMe​(sub female) • Sep 7, 2018
If you’re depressed and don’t feel like doing much, don’t look for a daddy to fill the void. You need to build yourself up first or you could end up in a bad situation x
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
I so agree with aria.
Finding oneself is so important for many reasons not just finding a daddy .

I believe that you need to truely know urself and love urself before you can give your self to someone completely.

Finding things that interest u will help you start to enjoy what you have now and in time help with your having a daddy.

Most the daddies I know enjoy their baby girl having same interest and even different ones as them .
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
Sorry I just reread that. That was all over the place. Crazy mind racing.

But seriously tale a class , pamper urself ( makeover, medi/pedi, or just a night with the girls either out or in ) , just have some fun