Online now
Online now

Where did you find your Daddy/Sir/Master etc?

Nana{uncollared}
5 years ago • Sep 6, 2018
Nana{uncollared} • Sep 6, 2018
On a trip. Travels are perfect when you wish to take masks off and forget about your fears and complexes.
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
I also found mine here in the cage. Although tbh when I found him I was just happy being me. And being his friend. It wasn't until after months and months of talking that I realized I had fallen for him. And when I was finally claimed by him, I learned that he was just waiting on me to be ready for him.

And so the story continues on......
    The most loved post in topic
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
I met two gentlemen on here, one through reading profiles and the other by making friends in chat before finding that I wanted more. They both fizzled out before in person meetings, though.
halfbreed38
5 years ago • Sep 7, 2018
halfbreed38 • Sep 7, 2018
In a garage working on my car
SeekingU​(dom male)
SeekingU​(dom male) • Sep 7, 2018
I am a daddy Dom type with TIH over tones I am very sensual and caring , I am having issues finding a real submissive, not seeking pets, littles or men.
I have not been able to find a sub that wants a 24/7, irl, ltr live in arrangement
I would appreciate any suggestions you may have
any assistance
evn general comments
Thank you
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
You could start by posting a personal ad instead of hijacking a thread. Next, you could broaden your net geographically. Also, join other sites as well as this one. Lastly, be patient because the more specific you are, the longer it takes. Since you use the term "real submissive," my guess is that you have a narrow view of what a submissive is and a ton of boxes that must be checked off for her to be one.

SeekingU wrote:
I am a daddy Dom type with TIH over tones I am very sensual and caring , I am having issues finding a real submissive, not seeking pets, littles or men.
I have not been able to find a sub that wants a 24/7, irl, ltr live in arrangement
I would appreciate any suggestions you may have
any assistance
evn general comments
Thank you
SeekingU​(dom male)
SeekingU​(dom male) • Sep 7, 2018
Aria
My Apoligies it was not my intent to hijack anything.
I am on fetlife
Collarspace
Here
Bondage pal
Vanilla
Fetster
And others
As for a real sub, i will claifiy no littles, pets or slaves, i will make sure to adjust my profiles
Thank you