Online now
Online now

Ideas for Punishments

poiuylk​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 12, 2018

Ideas for Punishments

poiuylk​(dom male) • Sep 12, 2018
Also could you guys come up with ideas for punishments? Online is preferred but if you have the ones in reality that's fine. However, the solid line is to stay safe and stay within the limits of most (if not all) subs.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Sep 12, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 12, 2018
Writing tasks. Domestic chores. Nudity (earn your clothes back piece by piece). Food control (careful here - common sense rules as does knowledge of your sub's health). Temporarily restricting access to "toys" such as ipad/music player/phone etc. (again, common sense. Isolating your sub is unhealthy so any restriction of tools used for interaction must be temporary and moderate. But an evening without an ipad can be hell for a social media junkie!). Ice cubes. Bathroom restriction (again, care and common sense required). Don't allow them to use a certain word when speaking to you - and make it one they use often. I could go on and on. The best tool in your arsenal as a dominant is knowledge of your submissive. Pay attention and you'll soon find ways to really punish, even if you aren't in the same room.

One note about long distance physical punishments: yes, I've done them and had lots of fun with it. But be very careful to not engage in practices like bondage or any other activity that could seriously hurt your sub. It's tricky enough doing physical stuff in person, never mind when you aren't there to monitor it.

I hope this helps! I look forward to hearing everyone else's ideas about rules, punishment, etc.!
    The most loved post in topic
noan58
5 years ago • Sep 20, 2018

Re: Ideas for Punishments

noan58 • Sep 20, 2018
poiuylk wrote:
Also could you guys come up with ideas for punishments? Online is preferred but if you have the ones in reality that's fine. However, the solid line is to stay safe and stay within the limits of most (if not all) subs.
burn my dick wih hot iron ,if you smoke put it on my dick and smoke?
rickeyboy
5 years ago • Sep 20, 2018
rickeyboy • Sep 20, 2018
The punishment I hate most. is being made to stand against a wall or in corner holding a quarter on the wall with nose, All evening means no tv, no computer and no phone. plus you need to constantly concintrate on the quarter so you don't drop it
boyDJ​(masochist gender queer){When I'm i}
5 years ago • Sep 21, 2018
I'm not (necessarily) into bondage, but I've often fantasized about being held up by the wrists, then getting my shirt pulled over my head and Sir beating my back with a small homemade whip. Then he undoes my blue jeans, pulls them down to my ankles, and lays the whip across every place he sees skin, bottom down to the ankles.

If the Sir is new to me, I would require an "advocate" present to witness the whole scene, someone with intimate knowledge of me & my various kinks, who could step in and stop the scene if the Sir, for whatever reason, ignores safewords or signals, or if I pass out or any other thing that could put me in immediate danger.

My homemade whip is about 2' long and the only thing left to do to it is to attach it to a wooden handle.