Online now
Online now

Hi, slut

Savida​(other female)
5 years ago • Sep 13, 2018

Hi, slut

Savida​(other female) • Sep 13, 2018
A recent thread here got very spicy here with respect to how some people calling themselves Dominants approach subs they’re interested in.

One of the posters seemed to imply they had a right to refer to subs as such at the outset if their profile indicated interest in being a slut/whore/slave to someone at some point. I think that’s utter bullshit, but, I am curious...

What’s the success rate with such an opener? Doms, do you get what you want when you start off with “hi slut/whore/slave”? Subs, have you had meaningful or enjoyable experiences with someone who approached you this way?

I’m genuinely curious and would really like to understand if this sort of initial engagement strategy actually has worked for someone.
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
I do have meaningful engagement with those who address me by a role due to presumed entitlement. I tend to educate them on the fact that actual women aren't desperate to have a Dom or discuss kinks.

The few who answer me back either express shock that their actions intended to flatter would cause anger because they expressed interest or they tell me that I need to learn how to be submissive.

This isn't always the case, though. A few times, I have been told that this whole thing is a game and they were just playing. Of course, my favorite time was the guy who actually got my response to his explicit unsolicited fantasy and apologised. That took guts and was accepted with grace.
ForbiddenDesyre​(sub female){~Not Inter}
Not at all. Pet names, whatever they may be, are reserved for MY Dom.. not any Dom. It shows a lack of respect and an ignorance in boundaries. We are human first, and there is an acceptable way for humans to interact and socialize. Just because we are all into kink doesn't mean that kink extends to everybody. If respect is to be expected, it must first be shown.
.. just my two cents.
    The most loved post in topic
Ingénue{VK}
Ingénue{VK} • Sep 13, 2018
Unequivocally, no.
Savida​(other female)
No Marsha, I wouldn’t say so, maybe some will think so, I purposefully didn’t name names and my question really isn’t aimed at a specific person or group of people. A good chunk of people do and defend that behavior, and not just on that particular thread. If you felt it was directed at you or someone you like, it really wasn’t. That’s also a huge part of why I didn’t link the original thread.

As many do, I saw something on a thread and wanted to have a separate discussion about it and didn’t want to hijack the original thread.

That said, I strongly disagree with the practice but I am genuinely curious about its efficacy and would love to know if anyone has success with it, given how common an approach it seems to be.

I would truly welcome and look forward to learning what you like about being greeted that way by a new D-identified type person, because I genuinely am curious.
Savida​(other female)
marsha xo wrote:
Passive aggressive posting now, ehhh?

No Marsha, I wouldn’t say so, maybe some will think so, I purposefully didn’t name names and my question really isn’t aimed at a specific person or group of people. A good chunk of people do and defend that behavior, and not just on that particular thread. If you felt it was directed at you or someone you like, it really wasn’t. That’s also a huge part of why I didn’t link the original thread.

As many do, I saw something on a thread and wanted to have a separate discussion about it and didn’t want to hijack the original thread.

That said, I strongly disagree with the practice but I am genuinely curious about its efficacy and would love to know if anyone has success with it, given how common an approach it seems to be.

I would truly welcome and look forward to learning what you like about being greeted that way by a new D-identified type person, because I genuinely am curious.

Note: Turns out I suck at posting, sorry for the double comment, I meant to repost with the quoted text so the post I was replying to would be with my reply but it seems we can’t delete a comment so, oops!
sweet november​(sub female)
I don't reply to those terms. But the people in that particular post showed modesty after being repeatedly berated. That is what I dont like to see and will only chase people away.. .
Savida​(other female)
Okay, well, I wasn’t talking about them, I was talking about that style of greeting, because I was curious about it. Again I didn’t want to hijack the other thread, which had already veered off into other territory at that point. I didn’t name a person, I named an idea that is shared by many, judging by how many subs complain about being greeted that way.

It’s my understanding that many new forum posts are derivative of other threads and say so, that was my only goal in mentioning that my topic came from another thread, ie, “saw this topic in this place, I don’t agree, would like to discuss.”

Re chasing people away, I will express disagreement when I don’t agree, but that isn’t the same thing as chasing away someone else, in my opinion.