Online now
Online now

What do you do for fun? / What type of D/S are you?

BunnyDreams​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 13, 2018

What do you do for fun? / What type of D/S are you?

BunnyDreams​(sub female) • Sep 13, 2018
Hi!
Bunny Here!
Do you guys know what type of D/s you are? And what do you guys do for fun?
Right now I'm giggling and singing along to Steven Universe episodes and playing a bit of pokemon, switching between the Harry Potter apps and scrolling through tumblr~
Anyone else?
    The most loved post in topic
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
Lol bunnie... Love ya.

But as far as what kind of sub I am ........I am this and that with a tad bit of something else...

Basically not really anyone thing, just depends if moods and stuff.

Things for fun, I enjoy playing my game ,talking with my closes friends, cooking, hiking , musames, and love listening to music ???
Lol bunnie... Love ya.

But as far as what kind of sub I am ........I am this and that with a tad bit of something else...

Things for fun, I enjoy playing my game ,talking with my closes friends, cooking, hiking , musames, and love listening to music ???
Lol bunnie... Love ya.

BunnyDreams​(sub female)
BunnyDreams​(sub female) • Sep 13, 2018
To be honest I'm not sure what kind of submissive I am either, although I have been told that I'm probably a little but I'm not sure~
That sounds pretty nice~
Do you make cake? That's the only thing I can make well, other foods and cooking skills evade me~
I'm not a walker myself....despite having two dogs, I prefer to snuggle and watch movies.
museums sounds pretty cool. What kind do you go to?
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
I identity as a warrior princess submissive with imp and slut tendencies.

For fun when not doing beauty treatments, I enjoy wine flights, fine dining, concerts, lectures, garden tours, urban exploration, cooking, reading, and shopping.
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
What kind of sub am I? Master and I say that we are Master/slave..some may disagree.... but it is our definition and how we live that matters.

I am a dog rescuer, which is how I spend much of my “free” time. I also volunteer for homeless outreach. I read and watch too much Netflix. Love yoga. I love to cook and try new restaurants & foods. I live to go to the movies and see several a week (thanks moviepass and now A List)
Sensual City Girl{ForeverHIS}
5 years ago • Sep 15, 2018
Took this quiz for fun. Apparently imua “Classic Submissive” no surprise for me seeing as I’m new to this...I’m sure over time as continue to explore further that this will change.

http://www.submissiveplayground.com/take-the-quiz/

I love music, shoes, cooking, lately baking, reading romances of late, and spending time with family & friends.
BunnyDreams​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 16, 2018
BunnyDreams​(sub female) • Sep 16, 2018
Thank you, you three.
Sorry that I didn't respond individually, I've been rather ill for these past few days.
But you all sound lovely~

@Aria, oh wow, those sound so sophisticated~ How classy. I hope that you have a wonderful time ~

@Djinni, my friend has a little she always says: 'You do you boo'. Do what makes you happy and if it's how you identify then it's how you identify, no one else gets a say in your identity. ❤ Wow, you sound like such a wonderful person! I'm glad that you also get some time for yourself and have a good time.

@citygirl, ah, i've done that one but I get different results everytime XD Has anyone shown you the bdsm.org quiz yet? If not, perhaps you can pop over there and see what that one gives you? Although remember, it's just a guideline, at the end of the day, it's how you feel/ identify that is important.
Redtailedkitty
5 years ago • Sep 16, 2018
Redtailedkitty • Sep 16, 2018
Citygirl wrote:
Took this quiz for fun. Apparently imua “Classic Submissive” no surprise for me seeing as I’m new to this...I’m sure over time as continue to explore further that this will change.

http://www.submissiveplayground.com/take-the-quiz/

I love music, shoes, cooking, lately baking, reading romances of late, and spending time with family & friends.

That site told me I’m a Kinky Fuck. icon_smile.gif