Online now
Online now

Pick your punishment

DrWakko
5 years ago • Sep 15, 2018

Pick your punishment

DrWakko • Sep 15, 2018
I have seen several posts where the bottom half of the relationship uses the forums to broadcast they are being punished and in need of a punishment.

So my question is why? When I punished my sub it was my ideas. Now I have talked with fellow Doms about punishments and situations but the punishment idea started with me. It might if got modified with help but it started with me.

Are we seeing posts like this because:

1. The Dom feels like the punishment has to be creative and they aren’t so they turn to the masses?

2. The Dom just doesn’t care so he makes his bottom write something up?

3. The Dom thinks there is some form of hulmilation by making the bottom write that they are being punished to a bunch of strangers?

4. This is an online thing?

5. Insert your own reason here
Miss Magdalena​(sub female){FreeSpirit}
I always find it interesting when I read those posts. I think all of the possibilities you listed are probably some of the reasons and many more beyond that.
I think for some it might be a way for them to find out if what they experiencing is similar to others, or that perhaps they aren’t in d/s relationships but perhaps want to get an idea of what to expect but may not feel comfortable doing it under the guise of a single person?
Lol, the list could go on. While I can’t see myself posting or answering to a forum topic like that, if I ever were to, I feel it would be to better educate myself and understand what others are experiencing, especially if I’m new to the scene. It
allows me to get an outside view of what is going on and gives me time to test it out in my mind to see if it would be something I would do or not. It doesn’t hurt to try to get an idea of something before it happens to you.
I’m curious to see what your question digs up. Human behavior is always interesting.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Probably a bit of all of the above, Wakko.

I'll add my usual disclaimer about #4; it's trickier and more limiting than RL, and not suitable for everyone.

#5 and part of the above would be that both parties are new and fairly clueless about 'punishment' beyond knowing they want to work it into the relationship.

In that case, a bit like launching the boat from the dock, opening up the throttle, then asking "How do I steer and stop this thing, and what do all these coloured buoys mean?!?"

Excellent question sailor, but you should of asked it while you were still standing on the dock. Just because you're in the boat with a passenger, that doesn't mean you're a captain.
    The most loved post in topic