Online now
Online now

Fisting

DomInOhio
5 years ago • Sep 20, 2018
DomInOhio • Sep 20, 2018
I've found several, none of which thought they'd enjoy it until I explained exactly how many fingers or what obscure object I had inserted. First one ever I inserted a 20oz pop bottle, base first and all the way to the cap. When she found out she begged me to use my fist. It seems a lot of females aren't aware that during arousal their vagina naturally widens to almost child bearing sizes, sometimes larger. Afterwards it will contract back to its prior size. A loose or tight vagina is a falsehood, the only difference is the strength of her vaginal muscles to apply pressure (which can be strong enough to force your hand out and deny access if she chooses).

What follows is based solely on my personal experiences. Firstly, explain what you're going to do, that you will not hurt her, "stretch" her vagina or cause anything besides ecstasy. Never, ever, try this without her prior knowledge and consent. After that I typically start by gradually adding additional fingers during foreplay. I ask how she's doing shortly after each additional finger (maybe 10-15 seconds so she can acclimate to the sensation) to make sure she's still with me. When I get to four I will continue for a minute or two and then stop.

The next part is extremely crutial. Generous amounts of lube are always required when going for a handshake (fingers and thumb, but not beyond the first thumb knuckle, closest to thumb tip) and full on fisting. I repeat, DO NOT SKIMP ON THE LUBE (i prefer Astroglide as it seems to cling to my skin more than more watery lubes and doesn't require adding more throughout a session/scene unless exceptionally long).

The reason I stress the almost excessive amount of lube typically isn't based on the size of the entrance but that you're pushing in all of her natural lubrication with the fingers and leaving none for the widest part of your hand and wrist which will cause lots of friction, discomfort and pain. If these 3 occur the first time, don't expect to be granted permission a second time.

In my personal experience, if all these steps are followed and you don't skimp on the line she will be more than a happy camper. Typically eyes roll back, toes instantly curl and she will let out a deep but soft moan.

Enjoy Sir
    The most loved post in topic