Online now
Online now

Who's out there into Latex

Latexalan
7 years ago • Jan 12, 2017

Who's out there into Latex

Latexalan • Jan 12, 2017
Well I have to say i love latex it's so feel lovely against your skin nice and tight and very sensual.
    The most loved post in topic
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 12, 2017
Latex + handjobs = fun.  Plus the visual...need I say more?
Desmenos
Desmenos • Jan 12, 2017
I love wearing latex all day, (opera gloves, stockings, underbust corset, hood, maybe a latex swimsuit?) fall asleep in it, then wake up smelling it.. it's very intoxicating!...
Latexalan
7 years ago • Jan 13, 2017

Latex

Latexalan • Jan 13, 2017
The thing with latex it moves with your body it so lovelybto touch and feel but when your wrapped in it nice and tight either in a full thick latex suit with built in feet and gloves then a nice tight latex good with eyes and nose hole then being having an arm binder placed over your arms cuffed ankles and high heels.
Desmenos
7 years ago • Jan 14, 2017
Desmenos • Jan 14, 2017
if only I could place myself in an arm binder.. I think I would be in heaven...... a latex one of course!!... ;p
rayraves​(sub male)
7 years ago • Jan 16, 2017

I would love to be milked dry by a woman wearing latex medic

rayraves​(sub male) • Jan 16, 2017
Evangeline wrote:
Latex + handjobs = fun.  Plus the visual...need I say more?
gospodin​(dom male){Married}
6 years ago • Nov 7, 2017
I am absolutely a fan of latex, although I'm more into how it looks on women than wearing it myself. I still dress up when the family are away for more than a day, though.

I have been struggling with my kinky identity since I was four, and the latex thing slotted into a bunch of other sensation affinities I had for smooth glossy materials as a child. I had a thing for swim caps, and I remember obsessing over a panel in a Tintin comic where Captain Haddock's bandolier was wet, but the way it was drawn and coloured made it look like a latex sash. By the time Batman Returns came out, I already had read about latex clothing on Usenet, but hadn't seen it in motion before!

I have a full catsuit/socks/gloves/hood and some shirts and boxers. Everything I bought with cash to avoid ever having my name on any lists. There are some items I bought for my Gospodzha back when I thought we were going to be able to play together, but that was not to be.

To date the only person who ever spoke to me as understanding my kinks while treating me as a normal human being was one of the designers at Libidex, who helped me out when I rather furtively went into Liberation a few years ago. He invited me to their rubber club evenings, and just kept stressing that it's just good people getting together and being social. I have never in my life ever felt accepted in person aside from that one visit, and I still treasure that memory.
DrT​(dom male){NotLooking}
6 years ago • Nov 7, 2017
My sub loves latex and she looks great in it, but its a pain to clean and dry. As to myself if I go fetish its more leather I turn to, tried a latex hood once but I didn't like the feel of it + it was way too warm. Folks who do latex most of the time - respect, you are truly dedicated to your interest.
Latexalan
6 years ago • Dec 8, 2017
Latexalan • Dec 8, 2017
Wouldn’t I give to find a women who is into latex like myself, how wonderful would it be choosing what the other person was wearing male to female the wearing the latex beneath your street clothes and going out for a drink, the only problem is finding that women who has the same likes and wants what you want..