Online now
Online now

Punishment

Aphrodite46​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 21, 2018

Punishment

Aphrodite46​(sub female) • Sep 21, 2018
Recently I disobeyed my Master. I asked twice if I could have more than one owner. He feels as if I need punishment and is asking that all Master's message and tell me what you think my punishment should be.....
Aphrodite46​(sub female)
My Master will have me take pictures of these punishments and upon his approval he will decide if the picture of the punishment will be place here for proof that it was followed through with...
Aphrodite46​(sub female)

Re: Punishment

Aphrodite46 wrote:
Recently I disobeyed my Master. I asked twice if I could have more than one owner. He feels as if I need punishment and is asking that all Dom's message and tell me what you think my punishment should be.....
Beastly​(dom male){Not Lookin}
Again with the punishment frenzy... Why don't the two of you discuss why you feel like having multiple owners instead, I feel like the punishment isn't going to help much and getting to the bottom of the ownership issue would resolve things in a much better way. Unless of course you have already done this and the conclusion of said discussion was to have you punished in which case disregard the above.
Aphrodite46​(sub female)
I disobeyed my Master twice...So I do deserve punishment......You are a Master I'm assuming so what would you suggest my punishment be ?
dollMaker​(dom male)

Re: Punishment

dollMaker​(dom male) • Sep 21, 2018
Aphrodite46 wrote:
Recently I disobeyed my Master. I asked twice if I could have more than one owner. He feels as if I need punishment and is asking that all Master's message and tell me what you think my punishment should be.....

Why? Why would you need punished for having a desire to change your dynamic or asking a question, or questions. Being frank any dom wanting to dish out punishment to a sub wanting, needing to ask questions or wanting, needing to change their dynamic either hasn't got a clue how this 'lifestyle' really works and thinks this is what its about (its not) or they are an abuser, fantasist who have no grasp what consent is about. Strong language but everyone has the right to question anything in their dynamic relationship and not just sometimes but all the time, and that is something to be encouraged not supressed by threats of punishment. You consent to every aspect of what you do, and agree that they can do, and YOU can pull the plug and say no any time, and walk away.

I do not believe you need punished for what you have done, you need to be able to discuss all of this and if this so called dom and you can't agree to changes either to address why you would like another to own you (not unheard of in the lifestyle) or to create a framework to allow that then I would suggest ending the dynamic. Consent goes both ways if he does not want a poly arrangement thats fine and ok, as is you wanting or needing one, but this needs discussed and worked on, not you being stopped from doing that. End of the day if you and the dom can't agree, work this out then its probably better to disolve it.

The one thing you do not need though is to be punished.
    The most loved post in topic
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Sep 21, 2018
Aphrodite46 wrote:
I disobeyed my Master twice...So I do deserve punishment......You are a Master I'm assuming so what would you suggest my punishment be ?

You do not need or deserve to be punished, and anyone on this site taking part in suggesting punishments for this sub, in these circumstances then shame on you, because in my view you are taking part in her abuse.
cyndi lucy
cyndi lucy • Sep 21, 2018
Your punishment should be 10 lashes on your butt and legs while you are tied to the bed posts
PappaBear
PappaBear • Sep 21, 2018
Well, said dollMaker.

Here's the problem... you don't have another Master... Right? If you did then that Master would have gotten to know you, your needs and LIMITS. I don't know you, I don't know your limits, and if your "Master" wants me or any other Master to blindly suggest a punishment without that knowledge, and without knowledge of your level of consent then I have to wonder several things about your relationship as well as your Master that you and he might not care to hear. I can only hope that you have and share a healthy honest consensual relationship and that we have misunderstood something in the asking... It might be better to state more specifically the grievance for which you are supposed to receive this punishment. Then perhaps a list of acceptable or agreed upon punishments... Finally, do not assume that any or all Masters will take part in this scene, play, task, test, whatever you wish to label it.

My final thought on this is, I find it very strange to think a Master who would not want to share his property with another Master would then throw his property naked at the feet of another Master to decide a punishment, much less the feet of group of Masters/Mistresses.
Morley​(sub female){Max Sterne}
@Aphrodite46, I am very new to this lifestyle, but I completely agree with @Beastly, @dollMaker and @PappaBear! What really doesn't seem right to me is your profile. It states that you have been a member for TWO days. And you updated it to say "Hey.....I am now owned and I am no longer looking for a Dom!!!! " I certainly hope you did not in two days consent to being owned by someone. I have written a blog titled "Is this a Game to You? If so, Don't Read This - Written not by me " I strongly suggest you read it.

This advice comes from kindness and worry for you and your safety.