Online now
Online now

Punishment

Bunnie
5 years ago • Sep 22, 2018
Bunnie • Sep 22, 2018
Like an absurd world where anyone would believe she actually has a Master and isn’t just looking for a way to play? lol, forgive my cynacism, but am I the only person that seemed to think this instantly?
Aphrodite46​(sub female)
Aphrodite46​(sub female) • Sep 22, 2018
Most definitely I am looking for a way to play but probably it's the way you're making it out to be Bunnie.....I am new here...and I am learning...this is a world I'd love to be part of...and as far as being CYNICISM....that's the correct way to spell that by the way.....I am absolutely not!!!! And if you think differently then message me because I also think it is insane....not instantly!!!! I would love to maybe learn something from you if you would like to take the time out to personally message me about this.....
PaNdEmIc
PaNdEmIc • Sep 22, 2018
First off, doll maker couldn't have said it much better.

Second, no punishment is necessary. All real doms know...essentially you are the protector of your sub(s). This includes providing a safe space to have open discussions on any topic that is weighing on the submissives mind. This all encompasses the fact that we need better communication within the lifestyle. If a submissive cannot openly address issues, concerns, or suggestions with his/her dom then that dom is not truly interested in the wellbeing of said submissive. I have encountered several submissives that enjoy a poly relationship. They feel it's part of their "needs". And to punish a sub trying to explain their wants, needs or desires is just flat out wrong.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 22, 2018
Thank you for correcting my spelling, much appreciated... wish you could explain that to my phone.
So, something I’m unsure of... are you saying that you do have a Master or not? You’re new here and collared by yourself (as stated on your profile)... so what am I missing?

Last edited by * on Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Sep 22, 2018
Bunnie wrote:
Like an absurd world where anyone would believe she actually has a Master and isn’t just looking for a way to play? lol, forgive my cynacism, but am I the only person that seemed to think this instantly?

Of course, but this site has had plenty of members that have shown themselves to be barely cognisant of what consent is and means, also those who have a very vague concept of decency and ethics, never mind the wanabess, fantasists, players and others, so it was not really beyond the realms of posibility that this is a real situation, and may well be one.

So all the comments have worth, even if what you say is so, as there may be others out there not speaking up who are in a similar situation and know no better. If this thread helps the OP then great, but if it helps any one else too afraid to speak up, well it has more than done its job.
Aphrodite46​(sub female)
Aphrodite46​(sub female) • Sep 22, 2018
Bunnie....You are most welcome....and yes I did have an online Master but as of yesterday I changed that because I will not be disrespected like that so...does that answer your question????
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 22, 2018
You have a very valid point, dM. I concur... thank you icon_smile.gif