Online now
Online now

Master and slave

Babygirlucy​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 24, 2018

Master and slave

Babygirlucy​(sub female) • Sep 24, 2018
When I pose this question, I am honestly wanting to understand the whole Master slave dynamic.

Why do Master’s want to share their slaves with other Masters or Doms.?

Especially if the Master cares and loves His slave.

I know that the slave makes the Master proud when she is respectful and submits to another Dom, but I guess I’m having a hard time understanding that concept. If you really care and love for someone why would you want anybody else touching what is yours.

Thank you
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Sep 24, 2018
there is no straight answer, or universal one.
The slave knew what will be her/his fate when he/she finally agree to be owned by the Master.
His choice to share is to please his brothers Dominants, who prob share theirs too. Maybe the slave actually really enjoy being shared, maybe its a punishments, plenty of reasons and none of them would make you understand because your point of view is already biased.
Phanes​(dom male)
Phanes​(dom male) • Sep 24, 2018
I personally don't believe sharing or having more than one submissive/slave at any given time. My view is that I expect the one I am with to give herself to Me mind and body; trust, loyalty, and full dedication; than she should expect the same from Me. I know many believe in poly relationships, that is fine and dandy; however I cant wrap My mind around in believing that any one Dom/Domme can actually give the same equal attention to more than one person without someone feeling cheated out of equal time, without jealously coming into play, without playing favortizism and many other issues that arise in a poly relationship. If it works for you, I applaud you, but seeing and watching many of those who believe in living in such a relationship and seeing many fail for the various reasons I have mentioned; its not for Me.
    The most loved post in topic
Babygirlucy​(sub female)
Babygirlucy​(sub female) • Sep 24, 2018
I’m not talking about Poly relationships. I’m talking about a Master who wants to share His slave. To me there is a difference.
Phanes​(dom male)

Expectations and Limits

well, before you accepted Him as your Master, did you discuss limits? Expectations?
FabSeverus​(dom male)
you are thinkng with a vanilla mind. This is submission relationship, maybe some involved love but not always. But care is the must, that doesnt mean he cant share?
Phanes​(dom male)

PS - I misread the original post. My bad!

To add onto this post, reason I asked that, is this is something that should have been discussed and agreed upon before you both entered into the Master/slave union. If it wasn't, in My view its something that ought to be brought to His attention if its something you feel its unacceptable.
rego96​(dom male)
rego96​(dom male) • Sep 24, 2018
It could tie into the obedience aspect of things "not only will you please me you will please who ever i say as well" that type of thing. Giving the master the ultimate control of the slaves fate. They could also be building a rapport between other masters & slaves; starting a community that would give all the masters more slaves to be served by and all the slaves more masters to serve. If you're asking to find out about a specific master it would much easier to ask them directly
FabSeverus​(dom male)

Re: Expectations and Limits

Phanes57 wrote:
well, before you accepted Him as your Master, did you discuss limits? Expectations?

I dont think she talked about herself? she is only an online sub
Phanes​(dom male)

I didnt read her profile before I responded

You are right Fab, I didnt take the time to read over her profile and see that. However, even online, some live the lifestyle as closely as real time. But We dont have enough information to fully understand her situation to effectively answer her question.