Online now
Online now

Master and slave

Babygirlucy​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 24, 2018
Babygirlucy​(sub female) • Sep 24, 2018
I am new to all this and in my research I found a blog about this very thing. I was just trying to understand it. It has nothing to do with online or my life personally. I thought that was clear in my originally post. I’m sorry that it wasnt
Babygirlucy​(sub female)
Babygirlucy​(sub female) • Sep 24, 2018
rego96 wrote:
It could tie into the obedience aspect of things "not only will you please me you will please who ever i say as well" that type of thing. Giving the master the ultimate control of the slaves fate. They could also be building a rapport between other masters & slaves; starting a community that would give all the masters more slaves to be served by and all the slaves more masters to serve. If you're asking to find out about a specific master it would much easier to ask them directly

Thank you for answering my question. Now that makes sense to me.
WillowJ
WillowJ • Sep 24, 2018
I'm not a Dom, I have some switch tendencies, but am really trying to embrace and give in to my submissive side. So feel free to ignore my response.

From my point of view there are few different ways of looking at being shared, and not every Dom is going to want to share their slave/sub, and not every sub/slave will want to be shared. It does go back to limits like Phanes57 mentioned above. If sharing is something the sub/slave wants then why wouldn't the master want to make their sub/slave happy, content and fulfilled?

Beyond the sub/slave wanting it...another way I view it might be like a car (toy/puppy....)... Some people really like to show of their possessions and take pride in how well they care for them. There are some people who want everyone to sit in their car, look under the hood, and take it for a spin. It gives them joy to have others experience what they find joy in. They just want to spread the joy so to speak.

Again it won't be for everyone.
Bunnie
5 years ago • Sep 26, 2018
Bunnie • Sep 26, 2018
I can’t speak from experience, however I have been quite exposed to the concept you speak of. From observation, to me it seems to fall into the “category” of objectification. Sharing a slave seems like a way of treating them as the property that they have agreed to be. It reinforces that they’re owned, and that they obey and serve their Master as he sees fit. Not all M/s relationships have this as part of their dynamic. However, of those that do, it seems that a lot of slaves see it as an honour to be able to represent their Master. I’m not saying that this is what it is for everyone... it’s just some thoughts. Hope it helps icon_smile.gif

@ WillowJ, I really like the car analogy... that makes a lot of sense.
dollMaker​(dom male)

Re: PS - I misread the original post. My bad!

dollMaker​(dom male) • Sep 26, 2018
Phanes57 wrote:
To add onto this post, reason I asked that, is this is something that should have been discussed and agreed upon before you both entered into the Master/slave union. If it wasn't, in My view its something that ought to be brought to His attention if its something you feel its unacceptable.

Also important to know that no one can force you to do anything you do not agree to. Slaves have a right to say no, and withdraw consent same as anyone else in the lifestyle. If anyone says different they are living in a fantasy world, real slavery was made illegal many years ago, in most civilised countries, and M/s without SSC is abuse in my view. Got a Master that says no to you exercising consent, being able to withdraw agreement to aspects or all of what was agreed, negotiated - then RUN, and don't look back.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Sep 26, 2018
It takes years and trust to become a slave. So I don’t think abuse or cnc got anything to do here.
A slave who give itself to a Master would have thought throughly as the Master itself about the consequence of this type of relationship. A slave is not only a sexual one but also all part of everyday life!
Most of the time the slave at this stage would have give up its right to the Master because of that trust.
You miss also the point of the slave willing to give all the power to the Master.
If you are training to be a slave then you would have some right.But the basic of being a slave is that you can’t say no to the Master.
Miss Primrose​(sub female){Thor&Loki}

Re: Expectations and Limits

FabSeverus wrote:
Phanes57 wrote:
well, before you accepted Him as your Master, did you discuss limits? Expectations?

I dont think she talked about herself? she is only an online sub

Please don’t devalue the online experience...I was an online only sub for a Dom that we had agreed I wouldn’t be shared— and when he suggested involving others in our play, even if only online, I still felt betrayed. And said goodbye.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 27, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Sep 27, 2018
@Miss Primrose of course sorry.
but the context was related to the slave dynamic , this is why I said “only”.
If you are going to do online only expect to be betrayed every time I am afraid...
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Sep 27, 2018
@FabSeverus and of course everyone physical world are nice and decent, no shitty people there, all the bad ones online only. I wonder where all the bad online people come from, rubs chin, ahhh yes the physical world, where no doubt they are just as shitty as they are online.

There are good and bad people in all walks of life, vanilla, kink and elsewhere, the good and the bad, but to suggest everyone online, or those who only do online are automatically by default a shitty person is pretty offensive to the many decent people who do online and physical world or both. So much for tolerance, respect, your kinks not my kink but thats ok etc, at times lacking much on here.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Sep 27, 2018
@dollMaker
If you want to open your own thread I am sure you might get some response.
Interpreting other people comments is in no way a productive conversation for the op.
So please read again carefully my comments...”expect to be”.
Best regards.