Online now
Online now

Words, Words, Words

SOGirlOnFire​(sub female)
5 years ago • Oct 6, 2018

Words, Words, Words

SOGirlOnFire​(sub female) • Oct 6, 2018
Words have always been my aphrodisiac; witty repartee, outrageous sarcasm, and humor have always been/still are my kryptonite. So when I read profiles/postings/blogs discussing seduction of the mind, I think to myself “yes please!!! that’s what I’ve been searching for my whole life.” In Vanilla World, when I have been lucky enough to find someone who knows how to use words, usually they become intimidated by my career (It is demanding but I am not.) In both my most recent relationships, it was possible for me to play “house” due to my part-time work status. Without knowing it, I was in the role of the sub - problem was neither one of them were Doms. Since I was alpha at work, they believed I wanted/needed to be alpha at home and no convincing them otherwise. Today, I read a blog about a Gentlemen Dom. Reading the words, my thoughts were “These men actually exist!!”. This is a man who appreciates a woman (I yearn to be sexy for someone).....a gentleman to his core and he knows how to treat a lady (in and out if the bedroom)..... affectionate, a physically demonstrative man (cant keep hands off one another).... does not appear to be intimidated by an assertive alpha female such as myself and understands that is who I am for society..... it is NOT who I am!
My mantra has always been “seduce my mind, my body will follow”.....now I know it is not a Unicorn I seek but rather a Daddy Dom/Gentleman Dom..... leading me to the real reason this is a post and not a blog.

I am active in three forums and am confused over a trend I see repeatedly. A person makes a statement they are...... whatever let’s say a Gentleman Dom.... you read the profile and the WORDS are right. Click on their link to ...... whatever, lets say Tumblr...... and everything there represents a Rough Master..... or vice versa, a sub stating she is a little and then her Instagram reads like a Domme?? For me, it is going to be difficult enough to find my “needle in the haystack”, I cannot understand the bi-polar picture??
Why have your profile read as a (fill in the blank) and your opening line is in direct opposition??

Has anyone else experienced this??

P.S...... When I wrote the title - The Thompson Twins were playing in my head
Evolved​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 7, 2018
Evolved​(dom male) • Oct 7, 2018
Greetings

I have encountered this with searching for a sub/little as well. Lots of posts saying looking for and am willing to but when contact is initiated the personality really jumps out and you see a difference from what you have read. It is truly frustrating and I totally sympathize.

Head up, stay strong, real people are out here.
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
Honestly, definition is fluid. What something means to one person is different than what it could mean to another. Go by actions.

Akso, know that someone could relate to you differently than to someone else. Having a desired type of dynamic is good, but use it as a starting point. Find someone you want a relationship with and find a label to suit how you relate to each other. You might get with a daddy Dom and find your attitude towards him is more of a slave or smart ass masochist.
    The most loved post in topic
SOGirlOnFire​(sub female)
SOGirlOnFire​(sub female) • Oct 7, 2018
Thank you for the responses..... I was the recipient of an amazing discussion on the topic and have a new appreciation for the fluid nature.... just changing up the “kinky” a little is in and of itself “kinky”.....