Online now
Online now

Controlled By Crazy Spouse

LazyMonkey​(other male)
7 years ago • Jan 20, 2017

Controlled By Crazy Spouse

LazyMonkey​(other male) • Jan 20, 2017
I don't suppose there are many people on hear that hide their fetishes from their spouses. I do because I feel like I have to. You can go read my profile to get a glimpse at my situation. Basically I'm trapped in a sexless marriage and my wife would go nuts if she learned of my sexual kinks. And I mean nuts. We have had some discussion about her sexual issues and she gets fucking out of control. For example, she says her boobs are ultra sensitive because they're too big. She "hates them." I love them. So she gets distraught and starts punching at her breasts and pulling on them like she's trying to rip them off while screaming at me. She's fucking crazy and has me scared to say anything. She will ruin me financially in a divorce and I'm too old to start over again (second marriage). I'm just waiting for the day she discovers my sexual escapades. All I'm looking for on here is some support and encouragement. Thanks 
DrWakko
7 years ago • Jan 22, 2017
DrWakko • Jan 22, 2017
I am no lawyer nor am I pretending to be. But if I were you I would lawyer up and find out what you need / have to do to get out of this relationship. It is my opinion that the longer you stay in this relationship the better your chances are to get caught reading, fantasizing, doing your kinks. I think it would be best to get out now and early where she won't be able to totally able to clean you out.

DW
LazyMonkey​(other male)
LazyMonkey​(other male) • Jan 22, 2017
You're probably right, DrWacko. I had a plan once but scrapped it. I keep waiting for the right time but I don't know what that means. I think I'm just scared - scared of the unknown. I think anyone that's been through coming out knows what I'm talking about. As necessary as I know that it is I still just can't do it - yet. 

P.S. Thanks for replying.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jan 22, 2017
The plus side of ending the relationship is the faster you can do all those kinks you've been wanting to do. 

As as of right now you are really hurting yourself. Everyday you hide everyday you hurt yourself. Until you end it you are hurting yourself. 

I think the right time is after talking to a lawyer. 
    The most loved post in topic
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 22, 2017
Sounds like an abusive situation - I mean if you can't get out of it that says it all, right?  Life is too short to continue in a miserable situation.  Call a lawyer and rally your friends and family for emotional support.  Get the police involved if you have to.  Don't be afraid to ask for help and support.  It's not just women trapped in these types of situations.

Good luck!
Tim Treadwell​(dom male)

Get out

Tim Treadwell​(dom male) • Jan 22, 2017
As Dr. Wacko said, 
Get a  lawyer asap!
I got stuck in a similar situation years ago, 
I was my worst enemy by trying to make things better. 
Do yourself a favor and get out of this marriage as soon as you can, 
But taking to a lawyer should be your first step. 
Don't wait until it gets so bad that you would do anything to get free of her. 
Were here if you need a shoulder.