Online now
Online now

Cyber/solo-sub/dom-space/drop??¿

ivyandtwine​(sub female)
5 years ago • Oct 19, 2018

Cyber/solo-sub/dom-space/drop??¿

ivyandtwine​(sub female) • Oct 19, 2018
Soooo

Is it possible to experience sub(or dom(me)) space/drop when playing by yourself? Obviously I can't spank myself or do anything that's needs a partner... But I've been doing a lot of orgasm control with a couple of online Doms and I SWEAR I start flying when they command me to do something in a specific way or growl at a certain pitch. Has anyone else felt like this?

As far as dropping, has anyone experienced that after a hardcore self-f*ck? (EDIT: Why am I censoring? Who knows lol) I felt really low and needing physical affection today after a few intense "self love" sessions and after I rehydrated, had some chocolate, and went for a walk I wondered if it was triggered by all of my play time....

Anyyywayyy. I just wanted to hear everyone's thoughts! (Sorry if this has been addressed already....)

Ivy
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
I have done long distance domination. Yes, even though he is not physically there, sub drop is possible. You still produce all thise lovely chemicals and they have to leave your body. If hydration and chocolate helped, most likely you did sub drop.
ivyandtwine​(sub female)
Thanks Kara x

I was hoping that wasn't it, but... C'est la vie

What helps (other than water and chocolate) for the "long distance" aftercare?
Cilantro​(dom male)
Cilantro​(dom male) • Oct 19, 2018
Now this is an interesting topic, with the benefits of online meeting it definitely would make a lot easier to find a suitable sub/dom.
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
Sub drop is individual. I would treat the symptoms. I tend to get sleepy, so I always would curl up in a blanket and nap. Warmth and chocolate, followed by exercise when I can leave my safe place have always been my cures.

Honestly, these men you play with should be checking in on you and making sure that you're okay. Aftercare isn't just needed in physical play.
    The most loved post in topic
ivyandtwine​(sub female)
That makes a lot of sense, thank you.

Yeahhhh. It's equally my fault though, because I hadn't taken his suggestions (for aftercare) seriously-- or even known drop could be a risk in OL play.... Which, now that I'm stepping back, duh, of course it is. It's an emotional connection/physical reaction even if he isn't touching me!! #eyeroll

Now that I recognize it, I will be more careful! And I'll make sure to talk to them about it.

Thank you, K ❤

Ivy
Silver​(sub female){not intere}
yes Ivy. it is possible because your mind remembers the play and the feelings and sensations and how it made you feel. its very possible to get high on very little. I have also experienced the voice pitch/growl. its very amazing to experience.
and yes about the drop but after you continue sooner or later you will acclimate to it and the drop will go away.
if you engage in anal play there are more surprises around the corner.
ciao
CapnRick​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 20, 2018
CapnRick​(dom male) • Oct 20, 2018
Ivy said "I can't spank myself or do anything that needs a partner." I think several of my online subs would raise eyebrows at that very limiting feeling.

A beautiful pink glow CAN certainly be produced for an online dominant, and bring a sort of heated warmth akin to ( but not as rewarding, perhaps)
an in person spanking. Oh, it is awkward at first, but my experience leaves me certain that an online administered spanking can center and reward many a subbie. Don't sell short the remote possibilities of a strong Domly voice and an inventive mind...even in impact play.
Miss Primrose​(sub female){Thor&Loki}
5 years ago • Oct 23, 2018
Yes, I experienced sub drop many times from my online play. It takes a while to figure out what you need to get through it but you do kind of get used to it and learn how to deal. I learned to be prepared for it and to allow myself to feel it and express it through writing in order to process. It’s one of the many frustrating things about online play that your Dom can’t physically attend to you. But, they should still be there in some way as support. Reach out to them.