Online now
Online now

Posts by Kait(sub female)
Search found 6 matches
So my partner is Vanilla, and he has struggled with the creative side of being a Dom, so I thought a fun way to help ease him into kink might be a kinky coupon book. The goal being coupons that repres ...
Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:39 am • 4 Replies • 1714 Views
I'm kind of worried about him saying he likes it but him never fully understanding what it actually is. I'll give the book a shot with him and see how we do. Trying to do things with him can be a bit ...
Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:28 am • 10 Replies • 2865 Views
We just have a lot of talks and he seems a bit frustrated by them. I also don't fully know what I want since I haven't had any real chance to explore what I think I want. He has been my only partner. ...
Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:10 am • 10 Replies • 2865 Views
So for anyone who was once truly vanilla and then became kinky later on, what caused that change? I know people don't change for others, so what was it that made you want this kind of intimacy. I gues ...
Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:20 pm • 10 Replies • 2865 Views
I have that same issue. I personally was never able to find out how to continue the bruising, and I just moved on with body writing as something I could use in place of the bruises I used to look at. ...
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:05 pm • 14 Replies • 3670 Views
Author
Topic