Online now
Online now

Posts by DixyesPls
Search found 6 matches
@ThatsSirTou all you have to do to create a safe space for you and your sub is to make them feel comfortable. When they are comfortable they are more willing to do and experiment with whatever ideas y ...
Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:34 pm • 16 Replies • 4678 Views
Author
Forum
Topic
Once you feel like you’re never enough it’s hard to get out of the mindset, I understand and relate to this a little too much. Recently, I have noticed that I have stopped doing the things I used to d ...
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:14 pm • 8 Replies • 2715 Views
Author
Forum
Topic
A safe space for me isn’t a place it’s a person. I feel most safe when I know my boyfriend/dom is listening to my concerns or the things I want or am interested in. I want to know I can come to him ab ...
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:06 pm • 16 Replies • 4678 Views
Author
Forum
Topic
I remember my first BDSM experience, it was almost 3 years ago. I met my Dom online and we started talking back and forth, we were supposed to meet up a couple weeks after, but I never replied. I went ...
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:55 pm • 8 Replies • 3926 Views
I’d love to do this with my dom, but how would I suggest it without it being a request? He doesn’t like requests and he has alot of girls so I always feel I can’t voice what I want and I’m always a la ...
Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:17 pm • 8 Replies • 3926 Views