Getting your Sub a surprise Tattoo

Cithaeria
5 years ago • Mar 7, 2019
Cithaeria • Mar 7, 2019
I think it would be a great !
DrWakko
5 years ago • Mar 7, 2019
DrWakko • Mar 7, 2019
There is a huge difference between paying for the tattoo your partner wants and buying your partner a tattoo that you want, is of you, or is about you.

What the op is doing is no different than buying clothes you know she wanted or taking her to a nice restaurant that she always wanted to try.

The op is not having her get “property of op” on her body.

You even picked out the shop together. I see no problems on your end about making this happen.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
5 years ago • Mar 8, 2019
Not saying your relationship wont last ..but...Your talking something very permanent that might out last the relationship. While at the time it might seem like a good idea. If you wanted the same experience with less permanency you might want to look at something like

https://inkbox.com/

you can test your own designs and placement. If you like it etc. You can even get as personal as you want to or play with humiliation if thats your thing.

....and stays on for 8-18 days. You can then do it again and again.

(I'm not affiliated with the above link)
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
Do'h! just realized I missed the first page and only read from page two, so took it as "Getting your sub a surprise tattoo, I think it would be great"

Disregard the nutty blonde with a lack of coffee on board ...NEXT!
Bunnie
Bunnie • Mar 8, 2019
@ Wickedmisery,

“Whats everyone's thoughts on this, like I said she has shown interest on it for a long time & it will be her first tattoo, nothing real big or elaborate. Just something really cute and not noticeable unless she has her hair up.”

I think it sounds like a really sweet idea icon_smile.gif
Wickedmisery​(dom male)
Wickedmisery​(dom male) • Mar 8, 2019
MissBonnie wrote:
Do'h! just realized I missed the first page and only read from page two, so took it as "Getting your sub a surprise tattoo, I think it would be great"

Disregard the nutty blonde with a lack of coffee on board ...NEXT!

It's okay MissBonnie. I typo'd in the OP and havent fixed it, we've actually been married for going on 13years, together for a total of going on 19. So I think were pretty solid. Neither one of us can do with out the other. I know I for o e would traverse every level of Heaven and Hell for Her and there wont be a damn thing stand in my way.
SynUnrestricted​(dom female)
5 years ago • Mar 9, 2019
Catch me if you can - that's called "flash art". All three of mine are of that variety.

I have SEVERAL ideas for more tattoos and my loves all know of them. I'm not shy about it.

Personally I would love a surprise tattoo.

OP:
If she's 100% on the desire (20+ years is a long time to desire something) then do it!!
If she decides she doesn't want it when you arrive, hey no harm done.
Wickedmisery​(dom male)
5 years ago • Mar 9, 2019
Wickedmisery​(dom male) • Mar 9, 2019
ExuberantLioness,

That's my thought process exactly. I asked her and she was completely open to the idea. She has a birthday coming up on April 13th, I think it will be a good time to surprise her with the tattoo and her first collar/choker.