Online now
Online now

Submissive Competion

Discip451​(dom male)
5 years ago • Mar 7, 2019

Submissive Competion

Discip451​(dom male) • Mar 7, 2019
My girlfriend/submissive and I have decided to play with another submissive that we have met and like who has very similar tastes and kinks to us. In general we both enjoy bondage, pain and humiliation play, orgasm control and denial. We are D/s 24/7.

One of the things I was thinking about doing when the three of us have our play date together (which will last most of the day 6 or 7 hours), is to have a sub competition. Ideas that I have had so far for this competition include

- each girl is restrained in an exposed position and the other girl is to make her orgasm. Girl who makes the other cum the quickest is the winner.

- Pain tolerance: each round both girls get to choose a punishment (i.e. 10 strokes with a crop on the bottom, or 5 minutes with medium weights clamped on the labia while having to do a sexy dance to music, etc...) and then I impliment both the punishments (one at a time) equally on both girls. Either girl can elect to stop at any time and if one does and the other completes the round she wins. If the both quit during the same round its a tie.
- tie their legs and arms in such a way that they can only crawl on their knees and elbows. Make them try and get up on the bed - first one on the bed wins (they are about the same height and size).

This is all I have come up with so far and was hopping to get some additional ideas from teh creative people of this board. Thanks for your ideas in the advance.
Devil's damsel​(sub female){HandsomeDe}
This is quite a concept. Very interesting idea. And one that could be quite fun in a large group..like the sub olympics.

My opinion though, is that putting two subs into competition with one another might not be the best idea. I feel like someone could walk away with hurt feelings, even though it’s a relatively harmless idea.

I would discuss the idea with each sub separately, letting them know it’s ok if it’s not something they want to do.

That’s just my thought though. Many women naturally feel a competitive spirit with other women, and this could really backfire on you.
    The most loved post in topic
DrWakko
DrWakko • Mar 7, 2019
So far you have named games for a bottoms competition. None of these games require anyone to be submissive.

Sub games might be:
• how well do you know your Dom
• how quick and well can you make his favorite drink
• how quickly can you make him relaxed after a hard days work

Bottom games:
• how much of a dildo can you take
• can you guess which toy I’m hitting you with
• ring toss letting them move around trying to catch the rings.
Discip451​(dom male)
Thanks for your reply docile damsel and I completely agree with you. I have already discussed it with my sub and she thinks it sounds like a lot of fun but I do still need to discuss it with our play date and make sure that they are equally enthusiastic.
Discip451​(dom male)
Agreed Dr Wakko - however since we are not in a polyamour relationship where both subs know their Dom equally but rather a Dom and Sub and a third party who will be submissive to the Dom for the day, competing on events that require familiarity with the Dom will not be fair.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Mar 7, 2019
@Discip- what you want to attempt to pull off is a bottoms game not submissive games. The games you have mentioned doing can be pulled off by anyone willing to bottom for these games. There are no submissive acts mentioned in your games.

You as a lawyer would understand that I’m just correcting the record. There is a differnce beteen bottom and submissive.
Bunnie
5 years ago • Mar 8, 2019
Bunnie • Mar 8, 2019
@ Discip451,

Sounds like it could be a lot of fun if everyone manages to keep things light and playful icon_smile.gif
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
5 years ago • Mar 10, 2019
As a submissive and a really competitive person by nature, my thought was just that I really hope you’re sub wins. The third you won’t have to deal with the next day or next week... but your sub may harbor some soar feelings if she is deigned the loser.