Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Taylor Jean​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jun 13, 2019
Taylor Jean​(sub female) • Jun 13, 2019
Hey everyone!
My name is Taylor and I'm 20
I'm super new not just to the site but to the BDSM world!
So far I've enjoyed talking to a lot of people on here and reading some great blogs! Anyone can check out my profile and shoot me a message if you want to get to know each other! I enjoy learning everything I can whenever I get a chance!
Sun Sub​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jun 14, 2019
Sun Sub​(sub male) • Jun 14, 2019
Hello everyone!

I am new to this site and BDSM. I have had a natural instinct to submit for years, and realized that with a master I could help fulfill it.

Looking to learn a lot about this lifestyle, and I am certainly intrigued by both the physical and mental elements of a dom/sub relationship. I will certainly be checking out some profiles and forums around here, and I’m looking forward to getting to know some of you.
PreciousMynx​(sub female){Unowned}
4 years ago • Jun 16, 2019
Hello to A/all of my fellow CAGE M/mates. i am sara , a 43 year old straight female unowned masochistic slave. i have been here for a bit but i have come to learn, regardless of longevity or newly arrived, with each passing day, the fabulous opportunity to become acquainted with others here or given the privilege of sharing others stories and experiences, i continue to learn so much about myself, what i desire as well as what i have to offer, and the information regarding the LS that is readily available is never ending. i am loving it. i would like to thank Y/you each for the role Y/you may have played or may still play in this journey of mine. Wishing Y/you a fabulous day.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jun 17, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 17, 2019
Welcome Precious! Great to have you here icon_smile.gif

Please say hello here if you haven't already. Welcome to The Cage!
Classiq{Yes}

Greetings and Salutations!

Classiq{Yes} • Jun 17, 2019
Good afternoon! I wanted to introduce myself. As it says in my profile (which I'm still working on), I'm a sub who has been happily married to my Sir for over two decades. We're GenXers who are not new to the community, but are new to the online community and the Cage. I am hoping to find friends and fellowship, both online and in our local community.

Sincerely,
Classiq
Daddy'sGoodGirl​(sub female)

Hi there!

Hello everyone,
I just want to say, hi! I'm Jessica. I am a long time sub just here to find friends and answers to my burning questions, so that I can be more prepared when I do find a Daddy.