Online now
Online now

Protocols, Rules and Rituals

Fate
4 years ago • Jun 15, 2019

Protocols, Rules and Rituals

Fate • Jun 15, 2019
I’m curious about how many of you incorporate at least some level of protocol, rules and ritual into your dynamics?

How formal or casual do you get?

Any protocol or ritual ideas to share?

My Sir and I are D/s transitioning toward M/s and are forming a more solid approach to protocol, both casual and formal. I’d love to hear what others are doing or have done. Suggestions and resources welcome too. Thanks in advance!
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
Fate,

Im at the point to where im not sure how to classify, mine and WOLF s relationship. Seeing its all in wat ur diffination of each is.

To me wolf is my Dom, my Daddy, my Master, and anything and everything else.

And seeing that we live together there is the everyday things. But there are somethings that happen everyday . i still have check ins, and tell him about my day as soon as im able to, and how i understand that even though we talk about everything any of couple would in any type of relationship. I know his say is final no matter what. Even when we are with family ( his or mine) i never call him by his given name. And im sure there are many other things that i ( we) just do at this point that to me i dont even thing of it as a rule,or such.

I m not sure if that is helpful or not. But thought i would give u my input
Fate
Fate • Jun 15, 2019
Yes, definitely helpful. So it seems like the power exchange in your dynamic threads seamlessly into your everyday lives? I really like that. Thank you for taking time to comment.
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Jun 17, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jun 17, 2019
We have a lot of ritual that we use.

My beloved uses the 2 hand technique to hand me something. This creates mindfulness.

My beloved calls me Master , except when in public.

My beloved draws my bath, sets out my clothes, makes my meals, and on and on...

Caveat here: my beloved is a stay at home slave with a home based business.
If those things were different my expectations would be very different.
SoaringFree​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jun 17, 2019
SoaringFree​(sub female) • Jun 17, 2019
Mine is different than the previous comments since we do not live together, with 3000 miles between us.
He knows when I get out of bed and when I crawl in at night. He is given my daily agenda when I'm not at work. Online sites, I give him the name of any forums I comment on, and blog information I may want to post. I ask for permission when I'm wanting to do something social without my kids, maybe with a friend. I'm sure there are more that are escaping me at the moment, but really, it's all about showing him respect he has earned. I have given him my complete submission. Especially with not being physically together all the time, each of these things helps keep us connected.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • Jun 18, 2019
We aren’t a high protocol couple, but we do have some of our own rules, arrangements, etc.

I always refer to him as Sir when speaking to him, regardless of who is around. I also refer to him as Sir to those who know of our dynamic. However, I do use his given name when speaking of him to those in the vanilla world, such as my coworkers or extended family members.

I’m allowed to give my opinion and state my feelings on a topic but it is known and agreed that his word is always final.

He meal plans for me on a weekly basis so I can do my grocery shopping once a week and know what I’ll be making for dinner each night. I find this to be extremely helpful as I’m very indecisive on my own and so it’s nice not having to think about this each night.

When we’re out of the house, we’re always touching in some capacity; he holds my hand, puts his hand on the small of my back, rests his hand on my leg, etc. If for some reason I move out of arm’s reach, I voice where I’m going and look for any signal that he may disapprove before I walk away. This wasn’t an explicit instruction that he gave me at any point, but it’s a non-verbal agreement that we developed over time.

I am not permitted to orgasm at any time without his explicit consent.

When we’re apart we are almost always in constant communication via phone, text, or email. If either of us will be unreachable for any amount of time (an hour or more) then we let each other know before we go silent. I do this as is our agreement and I wouldn’t want him to worry even without having such an agreement, and he does it simply because he knows I’m needy and obsessive and he doesn’t want me to panic or feel neglected.

In the bedroom there is no negotiating or hesitation. He is my Master and I am his favorite play thing. He plays my body like an instrument and I am always eager to comply. He’s a very generous Owner/lover, but he also expects his instructions to be followed and will correct me if I start to deviate.

We only see each other on weekends as we live a state apart, so he picks my outfit, hair style, etc each Friday so that I’m dressed to his specific preferences when we’re reunited.

I get my nails done every other week and he picks my nail color.

There are other things as well, but those are the first that come to mind.
    The most loved post in topic
Fate
4 years ago • Jun 18, 2019
Fate • Jun 18, 2019
Thank you guys SO much. This is awesome and gave me some great ideas to share with my Maître.