Online now
Online now

Meeting People on THE CAGE & Saying Hi!

Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Aug 17, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 17, 2017
Welcome everyone..and welcome Rhymes! Gold star for the clever name!
PoisedChaos
6 years ago • Aug 18, 2017

Ohio

PoisedChaos • Aug 18, 2017
Hello, everyone.....PanPoly FemDom here. 50yo. Detroit native, nomadic heart, currently residing in Columbus, OH. 25+ years in the lifestyle. Protocol driven. Sadistic as fuck. Fluent in American Sign Language. Coffee addict and art junkie.
Nuts and bolts of who I am as a FemDom: nothing moves me like compliance absolute; nothing.

I'm on a couple other sites but I can tell you, in no uncertain terms, that *everything* about this one puts the rest to shame.
Kudos on a job well done.
Dominate06​(dom male)
6 years ago • Aug 19, 2017

New Here

Dominate06​(dom male) • Aug 19, 2017
Hi everyone. I'm new to this lifestyle but I've always been interested in it. I had one sub and she really got me even more enthusiastic about it. I love being a Dom and want to become better.
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Aug 20, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 20, 2017
Thanks PoisedChaos for the lovely compliment! Great to see another female dominant here. And I agree..compliance is hot icon_smile.gif

Welcome Dominate06...great to have you here too!

And welcome to everyone I've missed. Looking forward to seeing you all around THE CAGE.
ZeldasShame​(sub female)
6 years ago • Aug 26, 2017
ZeldasShame​(sub female) • Aug 26, 2017
Hi there!
I'm a wannabe-kinkster who is stuck in rural Louisiana, far from accessible munches or any kind of social events centered around kink. In addition, the nature of my job requires me to keep this a secret, as losing my job would be a real possibility if it was public knowledge. So, I'm doing the best I can and listening to podcasts, reading/writing erotica, and now, joining this community. As someone in a monogamous relationship, I'm not looking for sexual connections, but definitely looking for friends and guides into this part of my life. 🙂