Online now
Online now

Online Role Play

Darrell​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jul 7, 2019

Online Role Play

Darrell​(dom male) • Jul 7, 2019
Just been reading the case of Hope Barden https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-48790961 Just wondering what other people think about it.

From what i can tell she was an online webcam girl who took this guys money to perform riskier and riskier acts on Webcam ultimately she killed herself comitting one of these acts. Now the guy didnt try to get her any help and ended up being sentenced to prison, Which i totally agree with.

But my ultimate questions are how far is too far between consenting adults over webcam? And who is in the wrong the Guy for asking her to do these acts or the girl for taking his money and doing these things?

I myself have never done anything to extreme online and would never ask anyone else to do so. Not anything life threatening anyway.

Again not a road i would travel down but i find the story interesting from a BDSM view.
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jul 8, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Jul 8, 2019
If he is willing topay her price there is no amount of laws that will stop it. She is the one who had the power to say no. He is wrong for not getting her help or telling her to stop before she passed out . He wanted to see it she wanted to be paid to do it and that is what happened. Wrong on both parts but what can you do?

Yea not a place I would go to but I don't put people lives before me.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Jul 10, 2019
if a service is offered for cash someone will pay for it, a law will not change that. Heck BDSM is illegal in several countries and so are most Fetish but it still happens and most are unaware of it . Solicitation is also illegal in most places yet still occurs. Fetish is older than laws. Laws rarely stop this kind of thing, it just pushes it deeper on the dark web or the fringes of society (not community).

I don't think there is a right or wrong person but a series of sad events. Both people could of had very different outcomes with very small changes. Her for not taking care of her own safety and him for not reporting it..for what ever reason. But also in the wrong MORE, is the general public. If BDSM was acceptable maybe the man involved would of had the courage to ring emergency services rather than fear outing himself and putting his personal life in a higher standing than someone dying. If BDSM was more acceptable, maybe she could of had a spotter. If the internet Adult arena was more governed maybe it would of checked if she could undertake this in a safe(r) manner. If newspapers sold more papers without sensationalizing BDSM, maybe they could of stressed "most" BDSM practitioners follow SSC/RACK behaviours. Maybe if they focused on good information like what should of been done when breath play is undertaken. Maybe if the main stream media stopped portraying BDSMers as something "bad" or "shameful" maybe, just maybe we wouldn't land int he headlines for all the wrong reason, further damaging our standing....and maybe, just maybe two people would of had a better out come!
In away we are all responsible for these sad cases. We all need to make sure everything we do as kinksters is ONLY seen in a good light. If we all light the way..maybe just maybe those following along behind us wouldn't be found DEAD for stupidity and fear.
    The most loved post in topic
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jul 10, 2019
I think death is to far.
Dismemberment is to far.

Anything that causes long lasting physical or psychological side effects is to far.

But those things are to far webcame or IRT.
Ocelotgoddess
Ocelotgoddess • Jul 10, 2019
We all die, the question is how.
I wonder if she died doing what she loved or if she will haunt him for his choices...
Was all have choices in listening to voices