Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

LexualRomance​(switch female)
4 years ago • Jul 16, 2019
The thirst is real rofl

I mean sure I will talk to people but I have only been here for a few days and already it's "you're an angel" and "are you owned bb"

that's not how you get a sub, guys!!
Soulweaver​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jul 17, 2019
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Jul 17, 2019
LexualRomance wrote:
The thirst is real rofl

I mean sure I will talk to people but I have only been here for a few days and already it's "you're an angel" and "are you owned bb"

that's not how you get a sub, guys!!

But Lexual it is in "Instadom" world lol Just take a trip through the Kik chat rooms any day, man will your hair be curled and not in a good way. icon_sad.gif Anyway, welcome!
Eliana​(switch female)
4 years ago • Jul 17, 2019
Eliana​(switch female) • Jul 17, 2019
heya!! im genie, im a sub leaning switch, im queer and polyamorous, im very bratty but i can be sweet if you get me in a good mood, and i have a pet cat icon_smile.gif
MasterScorpio​(switch male)
4 years ago • Jul 18, 2019
Greetings I am older male switch in Orlando Florida area. I consider self to be about 90% dominant but I started out in scene as sub in Boston area and have always felt that made me a better Dom. I have however come to realize I am asking subs for more than I ever gave (not even close) Therefore I would consider serving a Domme as sub .
Scorpio
pscheffer
pscheffer • Jul 18, 2019
Hello, my name is piet scheffer and i am a submissive male from Apeldoorn The Netherlands. i have no experience with sm yet, i hope to learn a lot here.
Lafea​(switch female)

Hello

Lafea​(switch female) • Jul 18, 2019
Hello All,

I guess I am really on here to meet like minded people maybe get advice, but i do hope to meet some wonderful people.

Let see I have been in the lifestyle off and on for the last 10 years. I have always play the submissive role and while I love it I think I would to explore my Dom side a little. Not really sure to start but I think this site is a good start to find what I am looking for.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jul 19, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 19, 2019
Thanks for the intro Lafea...lovely to have you here!

If you haven't done so yet, please say hello icon_smile.gif