Online now
Online now

Just needing a place to vent

angelaffliction
4 years ago • Jul 26, 2019

Just needing a place to vent

angelaffliction • Jul 26, 2019
This is going to me more like a random journal. I dont expect replies but you can if you want to.
Im so worn down and drained mentally its affecting my well being. All i do is sleep and work 10 hours most days my last day off was june 31st. My next is on the 1st of august. I have zero time to see anyone let alone even think about being good enough and putting enough effort in here. Today i woke up so exhausted i just cried. I did however give my 2 weeks at one of my jobs and that will be over after the 5th. I have an interview on the 31st of this month. Im just kind of at the point were i feel like i have no quality of life left in me. Im just here going through the motions and i would love for just a day or two to be able to tale a break and do something i enjoy. I guess im really just writing here becuase i feel i have no one to turn to in my life with out worrying them. I need roughly 20,000 hugs an hour long cry and 20 hour nap and a super long soak in the bath to make me feel like myself again. The end
    The most loved post in topic
K y i v
K y i v • Jul 26, 2019
Schedule some time for you!
Miki
Miki • Jul 26, 2019
Sorry to hear that. I take it you have to do all those hours to make ends meet?

I have a similar schedule but I do get a day off or two (not together) in a given week but I do enjoy my work. That and I've been on this schedule for quite some time so I guess I've gotten used to the lack of time for social activities, but the nights I do have off seem "better" because they are so few and far in between.

Glad you felt you could "vent" in here. 20,000 hugs won't really fix anything but the long soak in the tub can help you relax.
GvS​(other male)
4 years ago • Jul 28, 2019
GvS​(other male) • Jul 28, 2019
Been there. Living in "survival mode" is hard, and the hardest part is that you are too exhausted to put in the effort to make things better. Glad you have an interview coming up, and I hope it improves things for you.

" i feel i have no one to turn to in my life with out worrying them"- This is really sad. But if there are people who care enough to worry about you, they are people who care enough to help, even if it's just to listen.