Online now

Something different (updated)

SSG{ENM-TLP}
4 years ago • Jul 11, 2019
SSG{ENM-TLP} • Jul 11, 2019
Lion - I'm a passionate Leo
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jul 16, 2019
i love this question and the responses. very cute way to learn more about our friends here icon_smile.gif

cephalopods icon_smile.gif

octopus / squid

i don’t necessarily want to be one, they are just my kind of folks icon_wink.gif

so let’s break it down.

to start we will skirt past the clearly obvious similarities between myself and Cthulhu, The Great Dreamer icon_wink.gif and move on to everything else.

they are brilliant and are symbolic of the nature of water.

they are said to “symbolize what exists between different worlds, especially between the human and divine world. In many cultures, octopuses and squid represented an ancient form of life that reminds us of our distant origins.”

“complexity, diversity, mystery, vision, intelligence, illusion, variability and insight”

“purity, emotional, psychic and creativity“

and i strongly feel the connection to all things akin to sucky tentacles icon_wink.gif or the invisible thread.
DrWakko
4 years ago • Aug 1, 2019
DrWakko • Aug 1, 2019
I would be a killer whale. They are part of the dolphin family so they like to have fun, but they are also such bad asses that they will hunt great white sharks.
CuzImHarley​(sub female){Single}
Im a butterfly. One of the most delicate creatures in nature. But also the only creature that at 1 point in its life its D.N.A completely changes to become another creature. That's what I'm going through I am completely changing from what I thought I was to who I was meant to be. 🦋
Soulweaver​(dom male)
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Aug 1, 2019
Bunnie, great I love it!

I would identify with the tiger. When on the prowl, I am stealthy and blend in with my surroundings, but when I pounce, you won't escape my grasp! Oh, and when I play, I play rough.

Plus tigers are just majestic and regal to me.👍👍👍
DorianGrayUK​(switch male)
Hi,
Great question, thinking about I first thought of Panda - I just remember the part of the description "eats, shoots and leaves".
But I think I will go with Huskey.