Online now
Online now

Question for all Members especial [D/s]

Master Liner​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 4, 2019

Question for all Members especial [D/s]

Master Liner​(dom male) • Nov 4, 2019
Well basically what Dom's think about Your Daughter be a Submissive how do you will take it.... would you empower her or would make her reconsider....
(I don't have a daughter) I don't have kids period ...so I want to see the perspective of the ones they do ...and subs what's your opinion about this...What would you say to her...
Thanks..
UmbraGriseo​(other male)
UmbraGriseo​(other male) • Nov 4, 2019
My daughter has to live her truth so whatever she desires I will support. However, the "standard" has been than women are submissive; I am in favor of female dominance both in and out of the bedroom. I encourage her to be "the leader" in her relationships and not to succumb to pressure from her boy/girl friend or her peer group. I want her to live in her power and know that her choice is the choice that matters.
    The most loved post in topic
justwatching
justwatching • Nov 4, 2019
*Speaking from the perspective of the sub daughter*

I don’t know if my dad is a Dom, but he is “the man in charge” so to say. He has many D-type characteristics but I don’t know if he is in the lifestyle 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t think he would be surprised if he found out or if I came out to him as a submissive.

I say he wouldn’t be surprised because of a conversation that we had starting when I was 16. I was dating a vanilla guy, and I wasn’t completely fulfilled (I was never treated wrong). I told my dad that I wanted my then boyfriend to be more “manly”, “mentally/emotionally strong” and to “take charge” of me and this relationship. I didn’t know what terms to use at the time except these LOL. I continued to suffer with other boyfriends who couldn’t fulfill that side of me until I found the lifestyle.

So in conclusion, my dad knows I have always craved D-type men! 😁
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
Wow, Masterbear, thank you for asking that question.

When I read the initial post my answer was easy; as a submissive woman it would be easy for me to understand and relate to my daughter wanting/needing to submit to her partner. I wouldn’t bat an eye about it.

But then I read your question and I had to pause and soul search. I believe that ultimately I would be ok with it. It’s his life and his own self expression of love and sexuality. If my daughter’s needs can align with mine, then why can’t my son’s? If I’m being honest with myself I think it would make me pause for a bit, probably similar to what a parent would do upon learning their child was gay or asexual or anything outside of the “norm”. Simply because you (sometimes inadvertently) imagine a “perfect” cookie cutter life for your children and then when that vision is changed by reality it can take a bit to fully accept that.

Again, thank you for asking. I enjoy thought provoking questions.
DiamondHypnotist​(dom female)
My daughter has some experience in both roles. I don't view the submissive role as less powerful or meaningful. I'd say success in *either* role depends on the person you are leading or following. So, that would be my primary concern.