Online now
Online now

Conflict. How does your dynamic handle it?

SSG{ENM-TLP}
4 years ago • Oct 18, 2019

Conflict. How does your dynamic handle it?

SSG{ENM-TLP} • Oct 18, 2019
You meet a friend. You invest in one another. The friendship grows as you experience good, bad, and ugly together. You find that you respond to life very similarly. You begin to notice that there are more and more similarities than you once believed. Friendship becomes more, and more becomes love, and love becomes, "I can't be without you."

THEN...BAM! It is like the scene in basically every movie you ever see of a couple driving down the road, and you have a full screen shot of the passenger facing the driver in a discussion about something wildly exciting and hopeful, only to see a set of headlights approaching the passenger side door, and BAM! She's dead or seriously injured at least. Yeah, that is how relationships feel. They go from "I can't live without you" to a disagreement that leads one to say something that leaves the relationship in a tailspin, cliff-hanger...what is going to happen? How we respond to conflict will determine if this relationship continues.

Where there are people, there is bound to be conflict. Where there is love, there will DEFINITELY be conflict. I am interested in knowing how the varying dynamics handle conflict. Actually, it can even vary within the same dynamic because of personal agreements between partners. Please share in the comments section what type of dynamic you are involved in, and if you have a plan for conflict. If you don't have a plan, how do you generally handle it?
    The most loved post in topic
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 23, 2019
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Oct 23, 2019
Sometime two perfectly rational people are great, but when you mix the two they go completely crazy. Then the only adult thing to do is for both parties to walk in different directions. This happened to me once.

However, this isn't the only situation. Mostly I try to back off and calm down, and not let my emotions spiral. Then when I'm calm and some what mature return to resolve the issue.

Hope that helps.
Satindragon
4 years ago • Oct 25, 2019
Satindragon • Oct 25, 2019
I order for any relationship to survive be it BDSM or vanilla there has to be honesty and trust. Trust is a hard thing to repair.

Here in this world so much is based on trust. When the person you are involved with continually lies to you how can you trust them with your life?

Most problems can be worked out through open, honest communications. Or at least that is how my Sir and I would deal with any misunderstanding.
jieJoe
4 years ago • Nov 18, 2019

Trust n respect n talk n listen

jieJoe • Nov 18, 2019
I have read your blog. Yes you are right. The 5 keys. Love between both. Trust between both add each other must feel. Respect has to between both. Honor is between both. Listen. Is the biggest key. Both should sit down talk over set limits. And say just to play. And most importantly a safe word. Do not use NO. DOM or Mistress. May be thinking you say no, as part of play. Best to use. A color, food, place, object. That way. Other who is doing you will know. To stop or you in pain.