Online now
Online now

Orgasm Control

FavouriteBrat​(sub female)
4 years ago • Nov 15, 2019

Orgasm Control

FavouriteBrat​(sub female) • Nov 15, 2019
This is mostly for all the doms out there.
I would love to know what does it feel like to see your sub whining and begging you to make them orgasm?
How can you be under so much control and not just fuck the hell out of your sub?
SirPain​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 15, 2019
SirPain​(dom male) • Nov 15, 2019
Orgasm control is not always about sex. Many the time I have been in a scene when the sub has requested to cum and I have denied her. Many subs do orgasm during a scene. Whether it is floggers, whips, knives, needles, or just a good beating with a belt. It seems to bring them to sexual arousal (I can't say for certain that this is the case as I have never been submissive). But! I do enjoy watching the sub concentrate so hard while enduring the scene and trying not to cum. I know it is particularly difficult when I'm using a single tail whip from behind and going between their legs and hitting on or near their clit.

I will add that I'm not the type of Dom who believes that a little five or ten minute scene is sufficient. For me, that is just warming up time, I like to do one, two, or three hour scenes. I usually am able to use many of my "toys" in that amount of time. I like to start out with floggers for a five or ten minutes then switch to single tails, then to canes and crops (I particularly like my Delrin canes. Bamboo canes and nice but after a while they begin to come apart or even break. With the Delrin canes I can bend the cane in double and it won't break or loose shape and is still just a stingy and nasty as ever).

When I do a needles scene I normally use between 100 to 200 needles varying is size from a 30 gauge (the higher the number the smaller the needle) to 18 gauge (these are the ones hospitals normally use to start an IV). I like to use needles that are 1 1/2" long. I also enjoy using spinal tap needles that are normally 18 gauge but are any where between six to eight inches long. Where the real problem come in is when a sub does orgasm while I'm doing needles in her cunt lips or on or around her clit. Things tend to get slippery and I don't want to miss my "target." This is one reason I normally refuse my subs permission to cum while I'm in the process of giving her the pain she needs and craves.
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Nov 17, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 17, 2019
I love play. I enjoy orgasm control. But honestly what gets my heart racing and my eyes are dilated like a crazy person is service.
SirJLyle
4 years ago • Nov 17, 2019
SirJLyle • Nov 17, 2019
Orgasm Control

As I see it, the sub is giving the gift of her submission and consent to you, the Dom, ownership and control of her orgasms. When a woman gives you a gift of this magnitude (her body, her orgasms) it should be received with gratitude and respect. To me, that means controlling her orgasms in a way that arouses, and escalates her arousal to heights that demand release . . . and then, when she is squirming with need and begging to cum, only then do I give her permission to orgasm. And afterwards, when she comes down, I bring her back up again . . . and again . . . and again. It's a fluid dynamic--becoming attuned to where your sub's body and mind are, and using her obedience in a way that escalates her pleasure. As I see it, the whole point it to maximize your sub's pleasure. Orgasm control is the heart of D/s, and must be respected for the gift it represents, and the power it provides the Dom. Power must be used wisely, and for good. For her pleasure. Women can have multiple orgasms, and they become an extension of the Dom's sexuality, essentially allowing him to have multiple orgasms by proxy. It's astonishing to watch, and deeply rewarding to be the pilot, the author of your sub's ecstasy.
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
4 years ago • Nov 18, 2019
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Nov 18, 2019
Hello Lucy
I’m going to throw in a curve ball here.
Orgasm control can be pretty painful for a D-type.
In fact, it might have been what did my back in.
Let me explain as I can not find the link to my blog post where I mention this.

Kitty let slip in one of our chats that she had always wanted to be made to have forced multiple orgasms.
Not the best thing to say to a loving D-type with sadistic tendencies who always gives his love what she wants.
Believe me ..... be careful what you wish for.

The next time she was attached to a spreader bar, Kitty found out what forced multiple orgasms were like.
And I found out what it must be like being a cowboy riding a wild bull in a Rodeo.
Kitty was only attached to the spreader bar and not tied down (mistake).
After the initial play, when Kitty realised that the ‘hitachi’ wasn’t going away anytime soon, the natural instinct of survival kicked in and she started to fight back.

Fortunately, my little internal ‘Primal’ buddy self ..... spat out his doughnut and spilt his coffee as he pushed the internal Gentleman Dom me out the way saying “Move over shit for brains, I’ll drive”

The pair of us managed to get Kitty pinned down, her legs and spreader bar held up with one arm while my other arm held the hitachi in place.
After 8 orgasms, a few “Oh no little one, your not going anywhere” and “I don’t think so Kitty, we haven’t finished yet” we all collapsed.

My back and left arm were killing me, my cock had thought it best to stay hidden after initially coming out to show solidarity and there was definitely no thought in this D-types brain to fuck anything.

My advice to any young guns reading this.
Your woman says she wants forced multiple orgasms, think of that scene from the Matrix where Neo is asked what he needs.
Replace the word ‘guns‘ with ‘rope’.

https://youtu.be/5oZi-wYarDs

Get the idea?

PS
Kitty was the “We are under attack” while I was more the “Dodge this”

https://youtu.be/ggFKLxAQBbc

😎
    The most loved post in topic
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 18, 2019
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Nov 18, 2019
For me, the connection and energy drives it all. Knowing that the submissive “wants” or even “needs” to have someone safely controlling something as simple and enjoyable as her (or his) orgasm inspires me and arouses me. But it has to be something we both enjoy. Sometimes, knowing that perhaps she is on edge for hours waiting until I give the word also arouses me, so I’m sharing in the chaos and churn she is experiencing (to some degree in my own way). And yes, although I may want to “just fuck the hell out of” my sub, I’m also in for the long game. Heightened sensations. More intense release. But part of what makes me consider myself Dominant is first being able to control me. If I couldn’t control me first and foremost, what right do I have to attempt to Dominate anyone else?

After reading FunCouple above, I shall always consider bringing additional rope. 😉
Ropernrider​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 19, 2019

I fucking love this response. 😂

Ropernrider​(dom male) • Nov 19, 2019
FunCouple wrote:
Hello Lucy
I’m going to throw in a curve ball here.
Orgasm control can be pretty painful for a D-type.
In fact, it might have been what did my back in.
Let me explain as I can not find the link to my blog post where I mention this.

Kitty let slip in one of our chats that she had always wanted to be made to have forced multiple orgasms.
Not the best thing to say to a loving D-type with sadistic tendencies who always gives his love what she wants.
Believe me ..... be careful what you wish for.

The next time she was attached to a spreader bar, Kitty found out what forced multiple orgasms were like.
And I found out what it must be like being a cowboy riding a wild bull in a Rodeo.
Kitty was only attached to the spreader bar and not tied down (mistake).
After the initial play, when Kitty realised that the ‘hitachi’ wasn’t going away anytime soon, the natural instinct of survival kicked in and she started to fight back.

Fortunately, my little internal ‘Primal’ buddy self ..... spat out his doughnut and spilt his coffee as he pushed the internal Gentleman Dom me out the way saying “Move over shit for brains, I’ll drive”

The pair of us managed to get Kitty pinned down, her legs and spreader bar held up with one arm while my other arm held the hitachi in place.
After 8 orgasms, a few “Oh no little one, your not going anywhere” and “I don’t think so Kitty, we haven’t finished yet” we all collapsed.

My back and left arm were killing me, my cock had thought it best to stay hidden after initially coming out to show solidarity and there was definitely no thought in this D-types brain to fuck anything.

My advice to any young guns reading this.
Your woman says she wants forced multiple orgasms, think of that scene from the Matrix where Neo is asked what he needs.
Replace the word ‘guns‘ with ‘rope’.

https://youtu.be/5oZi-wYarDs

Get the idea?

PS
Kitty was the “We are under attack” while I was more the “Dodge this”

https://youtu.be/ggFKLxAQBbc

😎
ThirtyFourPointFive
4 years ago • Nov 19, 2019
ThirtyFourPointFive • Nov 19, 2019
I know that when she does come, it will be so much better due to the wait.
I want her to remember who gives the best orgasms...