Online now
Online now

Worst Thing You've Caught Your Sub Doing

Jigsaw​(dom male){DebRa}
4 years ago • Nov 21, 2019

Worst Thing You've Caught Your Sub Doing

Jigsaw​(dom male){DebRa} • Nov 21, 2019
Okay, help a guy who just found out the girl he wanted to marry is exactly who everyone warned him she was. And she's one of those that always has something bad to say bout another sub being easy. Give me some awful stories, no names
Manda Panda​(sub female)
Manda Panda​(sub female) • Nov 21, 2019
He wasn't my Dom, but I caught my ex selling my things to buy painkillers, etc off the street.
    The most loved post in topic
rosethorn​(sub female)
rosethorn​(sub female) • Nov 21, 2019
My Dom used to 'disappear' towards the end upstairs with someone else, granted this was a house party so people everywhere... genuinely didn't bother me. Until it got to the point of him asking me to go with him when I was exhausted and the disappear, no wispers between us of plans later.... anyway
I go outside to talk to some other people and all i see is the curtains shut a girl take her bra off and shove it between the curtain and the glass, not just me but the whole of the house party in the back garden could see. End of a four year relationship and yes she was clearly naked from the waist up.
When asked he said she undressed but the didn't do anything and couldn't understand why I was asking what happened despite literally everyone seeing them.
The kissing came later x
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Nov 22, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 22, 2019
My ex- was still martied to her husband,
and with me, and flew to California be with another woman.

Jeez--- i was soooop sttuuuppiiddd
Manda Panda​(sub female)
4 years ago • Nov 22, 2019
Manda Panda​(sub female) • Nov 22, 2019
Ooh I read messages from him to other females on FB, asking for sex and stuff. He claimed he was just messing with them. Rrrright...
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Nov 23, 2019
my ex broke my heart and trust so many times, it took a major incident (happening more than once) for me to wake up and realize, I didn't hurt anymore when he hurt me. It was then I knew it was time, to take me heart and trust elsewhere. When loving stops hurting, you know you've got nothing left.
Blue Kat
4 years ago • Nov 29, 2019
Blue Kat • Nov 29, 2019
First of All I'm sorry for your loss. looking back on thing My last ex & I were bad for each other. bringing out the in each other .