Online now
Online now

Meeting People on THE CAGE & Saying Hi!

Slavemaid
6 years ago • Oct 17, 2017
Slavemaid • Oct 17, 2017
I believe it when I was in late purberty my sister and i didnt to go church mother was getting dressed so mom seen me teasing my sister and my sister goofing off my sister was 15 I was 14 mother made me still in my underwear my sister was in her bra and girdle this was in the 1960tys my mom called us to her she was in her slip made sure we bent over the footboard while she grabbed the switch she always had one close by in no time had us both howling in pain she ten told us after church we would receive more well after church we were good got home mom left us off the hook told us if we did it again she would tie us to the bed and really pepper our bottoms seems after that I dreamed of getting tied and spanked then I seen Betty page rest was history
RitualDom
6 years ago • Oct 18, 2017
RitualDom • Oct 18, 2017
Hello everyone. I've just joined, still figuring out where I fit in. New to some things, experienced in others. The community here seems quite engaged which is great. Hopefully I can find some like-minded people to chat with. Have a good day!
MikeSmith
6 years ago • Oct 21, 2017

Hi

MikeSmith • Oct 21, 2017
Just saying hi. I'm a real person. Happily locked by my fiance aka KH.
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Oct 21, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 21, 2017
Welcome to everyone who has join us recently! Wonderful to see so many new people here!
Sir Thumper
6 years ago • Oct 23, 2017
Sir Thumper • Oct 23, 2017
Hello, from Michigan here. my sub"brat" and I came here to hang out, learn some things or two, meet like-minded people. and maybe, just maybe we can find what we are looking for ( a third once in a while). But all in all, we are looking for some fun times. great chat, and whatever the hell else the two of us can get into.
We are going to work on profile this weekend.. Maybe even a cpl pics . But if your a female and are interested in cpls ( Dom/sub
Suri
6 years ago • Oct 23, 2017
Suri • Oct 23, 2017
hII