Online now
Online now

I'm so done with Doms

HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
4 years ago • Dec 11, 2019
I get the same thing, just opposite end of the coin. People reaching out to me wanting me to Dom them, despite having the tag in my name and clearly listing in my profile that I am monogamous and have absolutely no interest. Even had people message me with the assumption that I'm a sub just because I'm a woman. No reading tags or anything.

It's a part of the wonderful world of the internet, sadly... Lazy, disrespectful people everywhere.

I usually just leave them with a message of, "Learn to read" (not the nicest response maybe but I'm just... tired of it Haha. And I could be worse), and if they try to press further I'll block them. I don't like being quick to block but I've learned that sometimes, saving yourself the stress of harassment is better than trying to be nice to *everyone*.

I at least give them a chance, as sometimes they'll realize their mistake, apologize, and we can have a discussion or something. But it doesn't happen often Haha.
BDSM DOM​(dom male)
BDSM DOM​(dom male) • Dec 11, 2019
Sadly there is Dominants out there who don't care if some one is owned or not. They are sharks, predators, nothing more. They will go after anything that interests them. However I am not saying all Dominants are like that. I am just saying there is quite a few who don't care about others.

It is a never ending problem, it is sadly one thing that will never ever be gotten rid of..

Best advice, if your owned or they become annoying, or harass you, or something uncomfortable. then you do have the option of the block. That does solve the issue

Whatever happens, I wish you all the best
Dariame​(sub female)
Dariame​(sub female) • Dec 11, 2019
L:
I have found respectfully said not looking and good luck in your search.
Most of the time that works. If that doesn’t then you have found a wanna be DOM!

They can’t be helped! Just laugh and don’t respond. Not worth worrying about.

Good Luck!
J
Kore​(sub female)
4 years ago • Dec 12, 2019
Kore​(sub female) • Dec 12, 2019
I get that I can block and move on, my issue isnt with how to deal with such Doms, though I do thank you all for the advice given.
My issue is with the fact this kind of stuff happens at all, that people are ignorant enough to message people that are clearly owned, no matter the gender.
Dariame​(sub female)
Dariame​(sub female) • Dec 12, 2019
You answer yourself when you said
“Ignorant people”

They don’t understand respect or manners!!!!

Maybe by chance they will read what you wrote !

J
Evolocity​(dom male)
Evolocity​(dom male) • Dec 12, 2019
I have touched on this topic many times and I am sure I'm not done. It is sad that as a community we don't gain better foundations and ethics and etiquette.

If you are a Dom/Domme and you approach a sub that is owned, and assuming you can read, you are showing your own stupidity of your understanding of yourself much less the lifestyle.

There is not one submissive I know that doesn't feel same.

Mainstream has taken a nasty nose dive when it comes to relationships and being educated. It blows my mind..

If that submissive is not offering you their submission, you don't deserve anything at all. Just because you want to fuck them and call yourself a dominant does not make it so! Get Educated!
Daddy Time​(dom male)
Daddy Time​(dom male) • Dec 12, 2019
Recently one of the subs that i speak with contacted me due to a so called Dom requesting private information ssn, bank acct # it was pretty bad she is a newbie to this lifestyle and i was able to contact a sub that i respect and trust in order to talk with her sub to sub. And i agree with tanaquil they don’t read anything they are like spammers looking for easy prey.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 12, 2019
If someone asks for money, gifts, bank accounts, etc. please screenshot it and report it to us. All of these behaviours violate our rules. On top of that you also help us protect other users and the community as a whole. We depend on all of you to help us keep the community as safe as possible and appreciate all of your help.
slaveforfun
4 years ago • Jan 8, 2020
slaveforfun • Jan 8, 2020
Well if it makes you feel any better, I don't want you, and I am Not going to contact you . And to any other lady who is taken , unless you ask for some advise on a post, I am not contacting you either. Here is the problem, 75 % of the world is illiterate , including USA , 50% can't read , the other 25% Don't Read , They Refuse to read, all their information comes from videos, pictures, TV, Radio, speakers , and to make it even worse , They Vote