Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

subMidland
3 years ago • Nov 21, 2020
subMidland • Nov 21, 2020
new to the site but not to the lifestyle, i am a submissive who is looking to explore deeper into my role in this lifestyle, not overly experienced but through those brief encounters and self education i believe i have figured out what being submissive means now i just need help perfecting my role
slaveTracker

Re: *WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

slaveTracker • Nov 21, 2020
Hello, I'm a 70 yo Dom/Master living in SW Georgia. I've been in the lifestyle a very long time and I am seeking a LTR with a sweet, submissive/slave/masochist, at least 55 years old that loves to please and serve her Master/Dom! I'm single, 5'8", 180 and I don't have any bad habits (not)!!! Leave a message, you'll be glad you did!!
slaveTracker

Re: *WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

slaveTracker • Nov 21, 2020
Hello from SW Georgia...I have been in the lifestyle for 45 years and now find myself without a partner/slave/submissive so I'm here seeking a LTR with a kinky, sexy one-man slut!
SirPayne
3 years ago • Nov 19, 2020
SirPayne • Nov 19, 2020
Hello fellow kinkster and more.
A little bit about me, I moved to the US about 2 years ago, I'm originally coming from Germany. In Germany sexuality and kin is pretty open, with official parties in the City and conventions and all that kind of things.
I'm here to find out how the community is and maybe find one or a few good chats and interactions with same minded people.

Now the interesting part!

I'll keep it short and simple for now, a more detailed version will be in my bio soon.

I'm a Dom/Top, whatever terms you're most comfortable using. I'm a mixed race, 6'2, clean man.
I have about 7-8 years of experience in the BDSM section(on person/slave/sub/partner etc.).
I'm here to talk about the things we're all here for and find some good matches to meet in real life, I'm not just here to text.
I'm very open for any kind of interactions on here. I'm strictly into men if it comes to the sexual side of things, talking to other men is no problem, so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

I wish all of you a nice rest of the week and thanks for welcoming me on here!

SirBlck
ILCC​(sub gender queer)
3 years ago • Nov 18, 2020
ILCC​(sub gender queer) • Nov 18, 2020
I am here to learn more about what I am in to. I have come to realize that I have a pliant personality, when it comes to pleasing people. Doing things for others has been what I have always lived for. I have a high sense of loyalty, and duty, some say it is unhealthy. At this point, I am just starting the learning process, and decided to look in to this site. My goal here, is to learn how to do what I do, in a safe manner.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Nov 18, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 18, 2020
Time for a bump! Here's the place to say hello and tell us a bit about yourself. We look forward to getting to know you!
Arson​(switch female)
3 years ago • Nov 17, 2020

Hope you all are doing well!

Arson​(switch female) • Nov 17, 2020
Hello! I'm Arson, a trans male, 21 years old from Russia and I'm a switch, but mostly curious about this topic! The reason that brought me here is self-exploration. I'm open to any conversation either sexual, casual, or friendly. But mostly what intrigues me are sadism and masochism topics. I've been researching about them but I'd like to learn from other people's experiences. If you'd want to share your experience, chit chat, or make friends, text me at any time!
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Nov 16, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 16, 2020
Hello to everyone who has joined us over the weekend! Please do say hello when you have a moment icon_smile.gif
nabrup​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 15, 2020

"Show me the ropes"

nabrup​(dom male) • Nov 15, 2020
Dismal Specter wrote:
Hello hello!

I am Leigh and I'm looking for someone to show me the ropes (ba dum tss). I've done some online kinky role plays in the past, but nothing within the actual community. I've tried to get into it in the past and have gotten stuck with one foot in the door. No physical experience with kinks, very little physical experience in general.

I call myself a sub female but I'm not sure! Since I have little experience, I feel like I may change how I identify once I try things for myself.

Nice to meet everyone, and I hope I can become a part of this community!

Welcome Leigh, if you would like to talk or have any questions feel free to message me. I also Live in the capital region if you want local advice.