Online now
Online now

clamps that stay on, but aren't too "extreme" for beginner

MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Feb 25, 2020
people have mentioned wooden clothes pins (pegs to us Aussies) if you want to lessen there grip a rubber band or hair band on the ends can adjust the pressure. If the tips dig in to much, liquid tool dip is a cheap fix (also great to have for other toys). If you hate the look paint them. I have several sets that painted with writing them. I have pink with "slut" on them for my sissy pain slut, others have Bonnies Bitch. If you have a "little" sub stationary shops sell little wooden glue on objects like unicorns and butterfly's, ladybugs even teddybears. Stickers can work too.

also mentioned was WISH for clamps. I've brought several sets from wish (think 7 or 8 sets). Being Aussie I play in warmer weather, I have found eventually the coating comes off and most have been nickel or copper based. NOT Nice nice if you have allergies BUT the tool dip also solves that issue!

edited because I haven't had my coffee!
TheLittlePrincess​(sub female){SSG}
4 years ago • Feb 26, 2020
MissBonnie love love love the idea of painting them and decorating. I've never thought of that before. Especially love the ideas for littles. Hmmm.... Looks like I have some crafting to do in the near future. *runs around the house gathering all my art supplies* Time to get crafting! Thanks for the idea!
Bunnie
4 years ago • Feb 26, 2020
Bunnie • Feb 26, 2020
There are some beginners nipple clamps like these...

https://www.jackandjilladult.com/toys/nipple-clamps/sex-mischief-chained-nipple-clamps/

that I did find good to start out with... however, I’m on the clothes pegs bandwagon too. They can also be used all over your body... not just your nipples. Clothes pegs can be intense when starting out from nothing though, so I’d still suggest using caution.

As for any others... the “press” style ones are useless and frustrating. The circular screw ones too are useless.

An old sub friend of mine loved using general things she could utilise from around the house... things like rubber bands, paper clips etc... she was quite imaginative lol.