Online now
What do you wish you were told when you were brand new
↑ ↓
redass333​(masochist female){Owned by M}
1 week ago • Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:08 pm
redass333​(masochist female){Owned by M} • Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:08 pm
FabSeverus wrote:
You will be broken into pieces for your own good.
why would you break something that has value to you?
Kal Foster​(dom male){felicia}
1 week ago • Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:10 am
Kal Foster​(dom male){felicia} • Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:10 am
The amount of truly healthy resources out there currently on the subject of kink and D/s is so much better than it was 20 years ago, when I made a few futile attempts to introduce my wife to my kinks. Forums like this, books, podcasts, there is so much available now done by healthy, well-spoken, reasonable people, and it spurs on good conversation.

Knowing I was not alone, and having her see that, has been very encouraging. One of the greatest parts has been how and when to communicate on the subject. There are many things I’ve learned. One of the biggest was that the worst time to communicate about desires/plans/kinks is in the bedroom, seconds before starting. The negotiation process, the checklist, the meeting of the minds, these are essential toward building the trust and the mood. The best communication we’ve had on this has been during long drives, or just at the kitchen table. Those conversations have been very eye opening and HOT at times, and it has lead toward some fantastic bedroom adventures.
The Niche
1 week ago • Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:38 am
The Niche • Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:38 am
I wish I knew that just because your endorphins makes you want sex doesn't mean that you need it. I slept with someone who was "training" me because I was new and young and had never felt what I had felt. It was a jumble and ultimately a regret