Online now
Online now

A question(s) for Doms

No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 14, 2020
No Body​(dom male) • Mar 14, 2020
I love silk and lace but watching her as she goes about her day in nothing is distracting to no end and I love it. I do not have her do it because she loves being nude and this is her home so she does as she wants. I just enjoy watching those cheeks wiggles and jiggles as she walks.
SirEnzo​(dom male){Looking}
4 years ago • Mar 17, 2020

For Training and Fun

I use this as a form of training for a new sub, especially an inexperienced one. I want my sub to be comfortable with the vulnerability associated with her role in the dynamic. Mix that in with the various body issues many people have, I want them to be used to being naked in my presence.

Also, it makes for easy inspection during the beginning stages and makes breaking grooming rules impossible to break and hide.

Once all of this initial training is done, I prefer to have them dressed in something loose fitting with easy access, and a complete lack of undergarments. I admit, I just love the look of everything being just ever so slightly out of sight. I also enjoy easy access as it allows me to tease my sub sexually or to reward/punish as necessary.