Online now
Online now

Lolz

Meg​(dom female){NotLooking}
4 years ago • Mar 15, 2020

Lolz

I'd love to hear about some of the unplanned, off script, totally random hillarious things that have happened to you guys while practising BDSM or BDSM related activities. I feel like everyone is all serious business all the time, and we all need a little silly.

My story: my sub likes when I suffocate him by sitting on his face. I like to see how long I can hold on before he flails and throws me off. Because of this, he likes to inhale as much air as possible n fire start. One day I was sitting in just the perfect position that when he gasped for breath, he blew it right up into my crotch like I was some huge living balloon girl. I laughed so hard that not only did I fall off of his face, I nearly fell off the bed altogether. Now, every time he starts to struggle, I remind him that I am not a balloon.
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
4 years ago • Mar 15, 2020
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Mar 15, 2020
When I flogg I like to be naked.
I generally get hard whilst flogging too.
(All that writhing and the noises the sub makes I suppose)

Once, while giving some quick in succession flicks (via wrist action) I momentarily lost my eye hand coordination.
(Yes, you can see where I’m going to go with this).
On the flick back of the flogger, two of the flogger’s tails flicked the head of my cock.
Being of a sadistic nature, I didn’t appreciate the sensation, although we did have a laugh later when I described what had happened to my play partner, during cuddles.
FC
    The most loved post in topic
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 17, 2020
No Body​(dom male) • Mar 17, 2020
I was in a 69 with a friend who was not into bdsm but needed a good fucking. We where into it so much that I forgot who I was with grabbed her hair and shoved it to the back of her throat and cum. As I did that she gave a slight scream and showered my face with a blast that caught me off guard since she did not tell me she could fire hose someone. It seemed like 30 minutes before we both stopped coughing and could talk. She hit me for choking her and I took it as I was wrong but asked her why she never warned me about her squirts? She did not know she could do it that hard and it was her first. We had a better night but a few days later she took me to the doctor because I was having a fever. Doc took an ex ray and asked how I got water in my lungs. She ran out of the room and I told the doctor I had no idea how it happened. After I got a shot and was told to take it easy and get rest I found her talking to a nurse and started to leave. On the way out 3 other nurses stopped her for a chat. After we got in the car she shows me pieces of paper with numbers on them. Seems she told one nurse what happened and others found out faster than the speed of gossip. I never got any of those numbers but she did give me one hell of a birthday party that year.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Mar 18, 2020
Does a wayward tail of a whip count hitting a wall mounted light. Showering another tied submissive in hot glass! count? Subspace cancelled!
or the time the flogger had two tails knotted that got stuck on the door knob and I dislocated my shoulder. Ouch you say, yep the worse part was trying to untie him afterwards so I could get to a hospital. We laughed later!
ohh or the lube slips...sexy walk..sexy walk...and strut..legs akimbo..dignity gone!
or a six inch stiletto heel getting lodged in a chain link that happened to around one of my subs neck. Nothing says worship me, than having you neck yanked to the ground at a rapid rate....but..yeah sure I meant that since he never even noticed!
With all the decades doing this, yep we've had some LOLZ for sure with mishits and accidents. We are only human, its normal. the day we stop laughing over them...I'm hanging up my toys.