Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Miki
4 years ago • Apr 5, 2020
Miki • Apr 5, 2020
Hi Joy~! Welcome! And my deepest gratitude for your service!
Soulfire​(sub female){Owned}
4 years ago • Apr 7, 2020
Hello everyone. Finally I am able to post 😁

I am obviously new to the site, but also new to this life. I have been in a relationship with my Daddy for the last year and a half and he has patiently waited for us to build the foundation and support I feel I needed to start to seek education and guidance for myself. And to be ready to take that leap into truly being his sub.
I am in my mid 40s, a retired nurse of 22 years, A hippie, music junkie, nature lover, creative artist (I make jewelry) and just all around kind of crazy (but in a good way)

I am here to find education, friendship, guidance, acceptance, and an outlet to talk about what I’m going through.

I hope y’all have a good day and are staying safe in this crazy world right now.

And this is the worst part of this pandemic 😭 I can not see my Daddy.
Alphasubpanda​(sub female)

Hi to the best kind of people in the world

I have little experience but I am here to learn, experience and hopefully build a relationship that will last. I am a daring and random person. I enjpy the fun in life but I appreciate the lessons that come with it. it has made me into the independant woman I am today. Bdsm isn't something I take lightly. I believe that trust, respect and communication should be top priority.

That is a little about me.
Have a wonderful time y'all

Alphasubpanda
JakHmr​(dom male)

New here in the Arizona area

JakHmr​(dom male) • Apr 7, 2020
Hello everyone! New here, like it so far. Mark , 44 male, dom. Love to have subs and slaves do whatever necessary. Looking forward to hearing from anyone in the Arizona area
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 7, 2020
Thank you for the intros and to all of our established members who have taken the time to welcome you. I hope you enjoy THE CAGE!
Celestial Allure​(sub female)
Hi! I'm Celeste, not my real name (obviously) but that's what you can call me. I'm a 21 year old, psychology major. I've always been interested in bdsm, but I've never actually reached out and tried to find someone to explore the lifestyle with. Mostly do to my anxiety! I'm a bit of an anxious person, which can be a roadblock for me, so I need someone patient and willing to work with me. Mostly I just want to form a connection with someone, who would be okay with showing me the ropes so to speak, teaching me, disciplining me, praising me when I do good. Honestly I thrive on praise so like if you want to win my heart, start there!